[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Brees and Green Bay

Dagger

:D If John Clayton were right and Drew Brees was allowed to test the waters do you think Green Bay would consider signing him? He stated 2 years ago that he would love to play in Green Bay and Green Bay was infatuated with him! This is of course if Brett does hang it up. What is your opinion?

:D If John Clayton were right and Drew Brees was allowed to test the waters do you think Green Bay would consider signing him? He stated 2 years ago that he would love to play in Green Bay and Green Bay was infatuated with him! This is of course if Brett does hang it up. What is your opinion?

1331187[/snapback]

I'd be very surprised...

1331187[/snapback]

I still think Farve plays, but if he doesn't and the Chargers in fact let Brees test the waters, if GB does make an offer do the Chargers still have the right to match it?

I still think Farve plays, but if he doesn't and the Chargers in fact let Brees test the waters, if GB does make an offer do the Chargers still have the right to match it?

1331216[/snapback]

Unless the Chargers put a tag on him soon, he's a free agent. If another team signs him, the Chargers are SOL!!

:D I don't believe the Chargers can match the offer as Brees will be an Unrestricted Free Agent not a Restricted Free Agent unless it's of his choosing. Other wise it's all about the money!! (Of course it never is to the athlete tho!!!) :D