[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky and the Holistic Meds

PantherDave

I read somewhere (been doing so much checking on it, I cant remember where) that it could have been peyote tea???  Not sure how accurate that is, but just something I came across.

1335167[/snapback]

Well, if ole Rick drank some peyote tea, then he might as well have smoked a fatty. I have know idea how long peyote would stay in the system, but it's some strong stuff from what I gather.

I think he did homeopathic medicine last year. They said Josh Gordon wasn't the drug, but he could have had another element banned by the NFL. Most are made from herbs, some of which are drugs. Maybe it was a mushroom?

They are tiny doses of different "tinctures".

They seem to have human growth hormones. Those are banned.

Edited by Randall

I think he did homeopathic medicine last year. They said Josh Gordon wasn't the drug, but he could have had another element banned by the NFL. Most are made from herbs, some of which are drugs. Maybe it was a mushroom?

They are tiny doses of different "tinctures".

1335231[/snapback]

So, in other words, there's no telling what's in them, that would have possibly made me think about it before I medicated.

So, in other words, there's no telling what's in them, that would have possibly made me think about it before I medicated.

1335236[/snapback]

its happened before though - folk have been suspended for having ephedra (or a derivative of it) in their cold medicine (not listed as an active ingrediant)

its happened before though - folk have been suspended for having ephedra (or a derivative of it) in their cold medicine (not listed as an active ingrediant)

1335243[/snapback]

Didn't Peppers get kicked out for Ephedra?

I'm guessing that it had 11 different herbs and spices, many of which can be bought by the ounce if you have the right connections.

1335247[/snapback]

Yes "the banned substance is also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken". :D

oh by the way, I have a Labrador.

1335287[/snapback]

Would that be CHONG'S Lab? OH what I would give to have the non-chalante attitude of the late 70's early 80's.. One of the reasons we watch "That 70's Show"..

I think Ricky is chasing Steve Howe's record. :D

You cant really enjoy peyote tea without some mushrooms in a nice LSD sauce...really brings out the flavor  :D

1335180[/snapback]

Been there, done that. It's always best to do the peyote first. It's a guaranteed puke, you want to ge tthat out of the way before dropping the other stuff in. Just to be on the safe side, keep a couple of tabs of valium handy for when the lizards start taking over.

Been there, done that. It's always best to do the peyote first. It's a guaranteed puke, you want to ge tthat out of the way before dropping the other stuff in. Just to be on the safe side, keep a couple of tabs of valium handy for when the lizards start taking over.

1335389[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. Amateurs always peyote first. Don't forget the Josh Gordon for the coming down party.

Listened to part of the DP show on ESPN radio and the feeling is it was a holistic med that flagged Ricky, outta curiosity, what is/constitutes a holistic med, and is it possible some ground up Mary J could be in them?????

1335149[/snapback]

"Holistic" is a very generalized term for any treatment or approach that considers man as a functioning whole. MANY substances fall into this category. Unless the person using a holistic med actually sees the med being processed, he won't really know what he's taking. There are few, if any, controls on what goes in a holistic med, so it's "buyer beware"!!! Just about anything, including Josh Gordon, could be in it. :D

"Holistic" is a very generalized term for any treatment or approach that considers man as a functioning whole. MANY substances fall into this category. Unless the person using a holistic med actually sees the med being processed, he won't really know what he's taking. There are few, if any, controls on what goes in a holistic med, so it's "buyer beware"!!! Just about anything, including Josh Gordon, could be in it.  :D

1335412[/snapback]

Kind of makes you wonder why Ricky really got into holistic med. to begin with. Self medicating does have it's advantages. :D He's a Doc now isn't he? Who's the NFL to tell him what's right or wrong? :D