[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis

Gdawg

According to 1570 WNST in Baltimore, the Ravens will not franchise Jamal Lewis.

Sounds like we're going for a RB in the first round of the draft...at least I hope so :D

Or it could mean they are going to sign him to a long term deal :doah:

Edited by Gdawg

Agreed don't tag him, but they run the risk of him staying in the division.

he is not done, that line needs help.  Does Anthony Wright scare anyone...8 in the box.

49ers a possibility, Browns?

1336815[/snapback]

Anthony Wright probably wont be back...its all Kyle Boller this year :D

Agreed don't tag him, but they run the risk of him staying in the division.

1336815[/snapback]

I think that's a "risk" they'd be willing to take, in fact they would probably welcome it. Let's see though, he not going to be signed by CIN, or PIT, and CLE would be a possibility although a washed up malcontent is the last thing a rebuilding franchise needs.

I think that's a "risk" they'd be willing to take, in fact they would probably welcome it.  Let's see though, he not going to be signed by CIN, or PIT, and CLE would be a possibility although a washed up malcontent is the last thing a rebuilding franchise needs.

1337035[/snapback]

I don't see the Clowns going after Lewis ... granted he did rip them 2 new ones in the same season, but it seems as though they are satisfied with Droughns for now and need to focus on improving their OL as well. Who knows ... maybe the soldier will be ready next season and will add a dimension to the offense too.

Remember, Droughns is the first 1000 yd rusher the Browns have had since 1985 I believe. So even he is a breath of fresh air to their running game.

Personally, I don't think there is s a need to  put the tag on him. He make get some offers from other teams, but he definetly doesn't deserve the average salary of the top 5 RBs.

1336799[/snapback]

I agree, I think franchising him would be silly. I don't think he's close being to a top 5 RB, so why pay him like one?

Sorry, I'm still bitter about going 16-0 in 32 more Homers and losing in the second round due to Kyle Boller going off against the Pack.

1336988[/snapback]

my hate is with Todd Heap....

last season I had him and he was pretty much on IR all year...

this year, the 2 times I faced the team with him...he had freak weeks that consisted of 29 pts and 36.....the 36 was enough to beat me by 1 point in my divisional finals.....

I hate Heap probably just a little more than you hate Boller...

my hate is with Todd Heap....

last season I had him and he was pretty much on IR all year...

this year, the 2 times I faced the team with him...he had freak weeks that consisted of 29 pts and 36.....the 36 was enough to beat me by 1 point in my divisional finals.....

I hate Heap probably just a little more than you hate Boller...

1337497[/snapback]

I was playing against Heap that week too.