[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler - Pre-game FYI

ABearWithFurniture

It's about time for everybody's favorite game here in the off-season, so let's get this under way. I'll be accepting submittals up until the middle of March, and then MH will be starting around March 20th...per the poll taken last year, I will only be running 2-3 per week for however long it lasts, depends on how many people want to subject themselves to this or, until we all just get really bored with it and move onto something else...

Here's the Official 2006 rules for those newbies who've never seen this (pay attention Seahawks37):

1. A Mystery Huddler pic is posted, and I put up a few clues a couple times a day...

2. Everyone tries to come to a consensus on which Huddle regular is featured in the pic. Pick out important details in the picture that may lead to the true identity (well... at least the fake on-line identity) of our Mystery Huddler.

4. The clues get less vague as the game goes on. Or in the case of geography, the clues may become more vague or altogether just totally wrong (disclaimer).

5. Everyone has a good time, hopefully with just a little bit of respect for those brave enough to submit their pictures. (Except for those who have already been a Mystery Huddler since they have been harrassed endlessly).

6. The first one to guess the Mystery Huddler's true identity gains respect and love from everyone, usually resulting in increased confidence and success in life.

UN-Official rules for 2006:

1. If there is another guy ANYWHERE in the photo, it must be suggested that he is the MH's gay lover.

2. If there is a woman anywhere in the photo, this is to make everyone believe that the MH is actually not gay and is almost attractive to the opposite sex...or the MH is actually SteelBunz, Czar, or Devilwoman.

3. Loaf's name must be guessed at least once in the thread.

4. Big John must please wait until at least 100 posts before his first guess as his database seldom lies.

5. As always, if you've already met the MH in person, please don't blow it for them by guessing

Soooooo....if for some unknown reason, you want to submit yourself to Mystery Huddler, send a pic and some clues such as:

- favorite team

- where you live (you could send a map along with your clue as this is probably in everyone's best interest)

- leagues you are in

- contests you've won

- sigline bets you've been involved in

- things you're known for

- padder or non-padder

- gastrointestinal problems that you've made public

And remember, give me the unobvious choices for clues FIRST as I might not be aware of what you are famous for, or infamous, whichever is the case. I generally need about 10-15 clues for each Huddler, although we usually never use all the clues as someone guesses who it twas...

So if none of this throws you off, send your pic(s) and info to abearwfurn@yahoo.com. One pic will suffice but multiples are always a lot more fun. And I can decipher many formats of images, so don't worry about the file type. (However, some digital camera images can be very large... let me know if you are trying to send something and Yahoo won't allow it).

Seriously though... this has always been a lot of fun, and everyone including the mystery huddler gets a good laugh. As per usual Huddle policy, mean-spirited personal attacks are not tolerated.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

BTW, what is official rule 3?

1343661[/snapback]

Official Rule three is that the pic will be taken to the post office and compared to the most wanted list. So if you are on the most wanted list, or look like you are on the most wanted list, you might not want to apply.

My wife does not like male doctors for one reason or another, and has beaten up several already...pretty much like a panic attack...literally!  But you're welcome to try Chargerz  :D

1344143[/snapback]

:D uh......no thanks. I changed my mind! :D

:D It's all yours!

1344147[/snapback]

:D

That's what the education chairman in our department says......"If you don't like the conferences I put together, the job's all yours."