[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warning!Warning!

PantherDave

When cooking pre-packaged pork ala Tyson's pork medalions etc., if it smells like Tuna or fish when heating in the Wave-don't eat it, even if the expiration date says-Hey Eat Up. Just sampled a taste Mrs.PD was worried about-to tangy and twangy.

1344439[/snapback]

:D About two seconds ago I had to make the call for me and the wife. We are having club sammiches for dinner. The microwave bacon is 3 days past the sell by date. We're rolling the dice..

:D About two seconds ago I had to make the call for me and the wife.  We are having club sammiches for dinner.  The microwave bacon is 3 days past the sell by date.  We're rolling the dice..

1344681[/snapback]

My colon is pretty tought now. No problems so far.

:D About two seconds ago I had to make the call for me and the wife.  We are having club sammiches for dinner.  The microwave bacon is 3 days past the sell by date.  We're rolling the dice..

1344681[/snapback]

I didn't think bacon ever went bad

Bought a box of Tyson chicken strip things from Sams a few weeks back. I thought they were pre-cooked, just toss them in the mic for a few minutes. Turns out they are not pre-cooked and I need to put them in the deep fryer. I didn't find that out until after a fewe bites and looking at the other strips on the plate. :D Oh well, I spit most of it out before any damage was done. Glad I didn't give any to my daughter.

Guest Sores
Bought a box of Tyson chicken strip things from Sams a few weeks back.  I thought they were pre-cooked, just toss them in the mic for a few minutes.  Turns out they are not pre-cooked and I need to put them in the deep fryer.  I didn't find that out until after a fewe bites and looking at the other strips on the plate.  :D  Oh well, I spit most of it out before any damage was done.  Glad I didn't give any to my daughter.

1346573[/snapback]

Made this same mistake once. The packaging is not very clear as to the fact that the chicken is frozen raw...not cooked. I almost puked about 2 bites in....