[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another mock draft

Randall

How many of those LBs are under contract AND not involved with trade rumors?

1353976[/snapback]

I think they'd like to trade Lewis, but what are they going to get for him? Not much, IMHO...he's 30 years old and been hurt two out of the last three seasons. They cant cut him, it would be a $9 million cap hit :doah:

Tommy Polley and Bart Scott arent under contract, but I think they can be resigned fairly easily.

I am not saying the guy wouldnt be a good pick, it's just that the Ravens have NO running back, a terrible O-line and a sub-par D-line; we also need a starting safety (not to mention we dont have an NFL calibre QB). The Ravens really need to address those issues before they draft another LB, IMHO.

Edited by Gdawg

The Panthers will not draft a DL with their pick. They want a true run stopper/middle clogger, and if the $ can get worked out this week look for Ted Washington or Sam Adams to be brought in to play beside Jenkins. The #2 WR is already their in Drew Carter. I still look for a TE to be drafted, and with the transition tag put on Foster it most likely means that Eric Shelton is still going to take over at some point.

I gotta say i think this thing is way off.

1353969[/snapback]

I posted it for discussion. Like BJ I don't agree with drafting Hawk over Mario. Some picks I liked like the Rams taking Davis but some seem off.