[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon and Kellen

Guest Sores

Guest Sores

Don't think this was posted.....

At the Scouting Combine, Browns general manager Phil Savage said that WR Braylon Edwards and TE Kellen Winslow are “progressing pretty well” as both try to recover from anterior cruciate ligament injuries. “They are both pushing each other, (and) I think they are trying to feed off one another in terms of the competitiveness of it,” Savage said. “We’re anxious to get both of them out there. We don’t want to push the envelope too much. I think really a conservative time frame would be that ‘K2’ would be back sometime in June, maybe for training camp. I think Braylon is going to be more of a later training-camp, September time frame.” Head coach Romeo Crennel has said that getting Winslow and Edwards back on the field was one of the team’s major offseason needs.

Where would you rank K.Winslow out of all the TEs??  Top5?

1360561[/snapback]

In potential, maybe, but he is a rookie who hasn't played for 2 years.

I would rank

Gates

Gonzo

Crumpler

Shockey

McMichael

Heap

Witten

Cooley

ahead of him until he shows what he can do. He is top 5 in potential, but I would be a little leary until I saw what he can do during training camp.

I think Winslow is the offense's version of Brian Bossworth. All the talent in the world but just a idiot. I think he will always be referred to as someone with all the potential in the world but never really does anything.

Edited by max

I think Winslow is the offense's version of Brian Bossworth.  All the talent in the world but just a idiot.  I think he will always be referred to as someone with all the potential in the world but never really does anything.

1360868[/snapback]

That may be the best comparison I've seen regarding Winslow.

In potential, maybe, but he is a rookie who hasn't played for 2 years.

I would rank

Gates

Gonzo

Crumpler

Shockey

McMichael

Heap

Witten

Cooley

ahead of him until he shows what he can do. He is top 5 in potential, but I would be a little leary until I saw what he can do during training camp.

1360571[/snapback]

Heath Miller's ahead of him as well ... :D