[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO Status? Any news lately?

Big Dogs

With all the CBA talk here recently, and all these teams with extra cap room now, has anyone heard the most recent status of the NFL's biggest tool - TO?? :D

With this many teams getting the extra cap room, I'll be interested to see who brings TO aboard...... :D

They might be nuts for doing so, but there's no arguing the upgrade in talent.

Has anyone heard any new rumors about where he might land??

All I keep hearing is the Chiefs are the front runner now and nowhere do i hear Dallas mentioned. However King Carl has stated they won't offer TO anything but a minimum contract with a ton of incentives built in. Carl always pulls this crap and says wee aren't doing this and that blah blah blah. He's now retracting from the statements Herm and he made about how they weere real interested in TO. i presume he doesn't want to show his hand and will wait for TO to get offers and Roesenidiot will then contact Carl to give the Chiefs a chance to beat the offer. Pure speculation.

All I keep hearing is the Chiefs are the front runner now and nowhere do i hear Dallas mentioned. However King Carl has stated they won't offer TO anything but a minimum contract with a ton of incentives built in. Carl always pulls this crap and says wee aren't doing this and that blah blah blah. He's now retracting from the statements Herm and he made about how they weere real interested in TO. i presume he doesn't want to show his hand and will wait for TO to get offers and Roesenidiot will then contact Carl to give the Chiefs a chance to beat the offer. Pure speculation.

1362971[/snapback]

Mort reported that Dallas was the likely new home for TO today on ESPN.

Daily News said KC is likely to land him...

I predicted this back in November when I heard that Herm was going to KC....made sense...

if TGreen would retire and allow another QB to take over, this team would be a fantasy freakzone....

if TGreen would retire and allow another QB to take over, this team would be a fantasy freakzone....

1363523[/snapback]

What in the heck are you talking about? Trent Green is easily in the top 1/3 of NFL quarterbacks.

That's right.  I forget about this nugget of inside info.

1363840[/snapback]

If TO ends up in Dallas, and I found out/reported it weeks before anyone else even mentioned Dallas as an option, and did so solely because -- wait for it now -- A STRIPPER IN VEGAS GAVE ME THIRD HAND INSIDE INFO, this will be the single proudest moment of my Huddle career. :D

Edit to add: WHEN he ends up in Dallas....strippers are never wrong.

Edited by msaint

If TO ends up in Dallas, and I found out/reported it weeks before anyone else even mentioned Dallas as an option, and did so solely because -- wait for it now -- A STRIPPER IN VEGAS GAVE ME THIRD HAND INSIDE INFO, this will be the single proudest moment of my Huddle career. :D

1364324[/snapback]

how much in multiples of 20 did this knowledge cost you? :D

What in the heck are you talking about?  Trent Green is easily in the top 1/3 of NFL quarterbacks.

1364202[/snapback]

yeah...look at his weapons and OL...he purges all of his numbers on certain games and then will throw for 300 yds and get 0 TD's...

he puts his numbers up quiet as a mouse....and not because they have Holmes and LJ...because he's old...

if they had Brees or Kitna...they might actually be better off...

yeah...look at his weapons and OL...he purges all of his numbers on certain games and then will throw for 300 yds and get 0 TD's...

he puts his numbers up quiet as a mouse....and not because they have Holmes and LJ...because he's old...

if they had Brees or Kitna...they might actually be better off...

1364398[/snapback]

I'll give you that they need a good #2 QB to take over in, say, two years. But, today, I'll take Trent, thankyouverymuch.

1364324[/snapback]

:D

I wish it HAD BEEN me gathering the intel behind enemy Vegas stripper lines, but alas, it was a friend of my cousin's. In other words, it was inside dirt twice removed...but who knew strippers paid attention to such trivial details as NFL free agency?