[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call the Culpepper Deal

MikesVikes

Name the player to be named later  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Name the player to be named later

• Doug Gabriel
    • Marc Bulger
    • 3rd rounder
    • 4th rounder
    • Roll-on anti-perspirant
    • Nothing
    • Other

The Raiders will not make the afformentioned deal. Porter/Collins for Cpepp/Burleson. Porter (overrated, or underachiever is your call) is still too valuable to them to let walk along with Collins for Cpepp. They'll give picks, maybe some talent with it. But they won't be breaking up too many starters...

Why have the Phins all of a sudden fallen off the map? I really don't think STL will be making this deal...

The Raiders will not make the afformentioned deal. Porter/Collins for Cpepp/Burleson. Porter (overrated, or underachiever is your call) is still too valuable to them to let walk along with Collins for Cpepp. They'll give picks, maybe some talent with it. But they won't be breaking up too many starters...

Why have the Phins all of a sudden fallen off the map? I really don't think STL will be making this deal...

1363212[/snapback]

I don't think the Phins have fallen off here. IMO Phins will get Cpep and will not give up a whole lot for him.

I am sick to death of the Daunte talk. I only looked at this thread to see your avi!  :D  :D  :D

1363229[/snapback]

I have to admit, I have an urge to violate Six King's avatar ...

Edited by Beaumont

I was watching NFL Total Access tonight (Friday) and Adam Sheffer said Oakland did call Minnesota but no deal was made for Cpep . He also then said it looks like it will be Miami but doesn't know what is involved in the trade.

Who could it possibly be?! When are we supposed to find out? Didn't they say Friday night?

1363395[/snapback]

yeah, seemed like everyone was saying friday night. what a gip. I could have been out drinking and chasing tail but instead i stayed home to find out who culpepper was traded to.

yeah, seemed like everyone was saying friday night. what a gip.  I could have been out drinking and chasing tail but instead i stayed home to find out who culpepper was traded to.

1363480[/snapback]

Jackass. :D

how can a username be a word you can't type... :D

Edited by Caveman_Nick