[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chester Taylor a Viking!

Raider.Nation

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore is 1 dimensional?  How is taylor more versatile? you do know that Moore is a fine reciever right ?

1364580[/snapback]

yeah, I think that is his strength. I'm not impressed with his rushing. c&p all his college stats all night, still won't be convinced.

"The last [free agent] to come out of Baltimore as a backup [running back] was Priest Holmes," Foley said. "I'm not saying he's Priest Holmes, but I'm sure he had some of [proving himself] in the back of his mind. That was a selling point for us."

The Vikings are funny if nothing else.

After Taylor climbs aboard, Smith will still be the best RB in Minnesota.

1364665[/snapback]

I just have this feeling that O-Smith will not be back. I don't think they want to deal with another Ricky Williams.

If he is suspended for one year, is he suspended from the team from the date his suspension started for the whole calendar year? That would mean no contact for a while.

I just have this feeling that O-Smith will not be back. I don't think they want to deal with another Ricky Williams.

If he is suspended for one year, is he suspended from the team from the date his suspension started for the whole calendar year? That would mean no contact for a while.

1364852[/snapback]

Wilf says he won't make a decision by what is written in the press. The NFL will decide on reinstatement during the offseason.

Last story I read on it.

He will be competing with Ontario for that starting job.

1364680[/snapback]

You'd make a more compelling argument if you actually backed it up with some insight, and spelled his name right. Onterrio. Ontario is a province in Canaduh.

does anyone know if chester is being paid like a starter?

i have him in a dynasty league, and he obviously becomes more attractive if he wins the job.

don't the vikes also have fiason?

1364859[/snapback]

4 yrs/14million with 6 million garunteed.

You'd make a more compelling argument if you actually backed it up with some insight, and spelled his name right. Onterrio. Ontario is a province in Canaduh.

1364897[/snapback]

Uh, I don't like this post. Always have to the brunt end of these jokes EH...

Taylor will be the starter and will be a top 15 back...he's very talented

1365018[/snapback]

Are Vikes fans happy with this signing considering the cap room? Unless they now spend big $ on the OL, I don't think it makes sense.

Are Vikes fans happy with this signing considering the cap room?  Unless they now spend big $ on the OL, I don't think it makes sense.

1365179[/snapback]

With all of the money that the Vikes have to spend, I guess I just had my heart set on Edge. Frankly I do not know much about Chester Taylor. I'm hoping tha this move pans out, but this is one signing that I will remain neutral on until I see what he can do in our new Superhuman Childressified offense.

If he stays healthy, he could be pretty good in PPR leagues. The Ravens thought highly enough of him last year to match the Cleveland offer for him. I had to overpay to keep him in my dynasty league last year, but if he works out this year, he was cheap. Tice is gone.... I don't think you will see them play a whole lot of RBBC.

Witha good O-line he is far better than an "average" running back...with Bennett gone and Whizzinator most likely gone, this just leaves Mewelde as the third down back...

1365430[/snapback]

Its funny how people always want to say that. I think people forget that Chester is a GREAT 3rd down RB himself, why would they take him out when he is very good at pass catching/pass protection?? I dont get it

Its funny how people always want to say that. I think people forget that Chester is a GREAT 3rd down RB himself, why would they take him out when he is very good at pass catching/pass protection?? I dont get it

1365452[/snapback]

I still think Moore will be the man when its said and done. He just got to play hurt. That his biggest knock to me. If they looking at the Westbrook clone. Taylor could be the power back they want though.

I still think Moore will be the man when its said and done.  He just got to play hurt.  That his biggest knock to me.  If they looking at the Westbrook clone.  Taylor could be the power back they want though.

1365457[/snapback]

I think Taylor is closer to a Westbrook clone...because he can at least pass block...

1365452[/snapback]

I am not saying they will not use him on third downs, I am simply saying he will be the starter no question next year...Moore is the only other back to contend with is all...

Look for Taylor to put up Wetsbrook type numbers with lots of catches...

I think Taylor is closer to a Westbrook clone...because he can at least pass block...

1365460[/snapback]

Yes, Taylor is a back of the Westbrook mold.

Taylor is a pretty nice pickup. He played tough here in Baltimore, is a very good receiver and can block. I think he's more of a RBBC type of player, but could be very productive for the Vikes.