[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys sign OG Kyle Kosier...

Sorry bro, nothing else really to say about the guy. you guys gonna be starting him?

You never know, he may do better with better players around him.

1364595[/snapback]

I guess him starting or not depends on what they do with Larry Allen who's due some big $$ this or next month.They must like him I guess or they would'nt have brought him over.(fingers crossed)

I guess him starting or not depends on what they do with Larry Allen who's due some big $$ this or next month.They must like him I guess or they would'nt have brought him over.(fingers crossed)

1364598[/snapback]

+1

I think they are going to try to restructure LA, and if that doesn't happen then Kosier will move into the spot. I would like to see LA back, but playing at a consistent level. Not sure it will happen though.

He's a pretty decent swing tackle/guard. He may be better if given a chance to go wire-to-wire as a starter at one position, rather than being asked to hold down whatever position is most injured right now.

Peace

policy