[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles sign a backup TE

Nabb

WOW.    :D a back up TE. 

they are 20+ million under the cap, and we get a stinking backup TE. 

way to go guys!!!!  now we should definately be the superbowl favorites.  :D

1365148[/snapback]

Yeah I just bought my Super Bowl XLI tickets!!! Go BIRDS!!!

Why did i have to be born in PhillY, this sucks!

Bentley gone, Hucth gone, Lloyd and RandelEl to the Skins, Edge to Zona. Eagels, Barber and a Backup TE pricelss :D:D:D:D:D

former bengal matt schobel

1365424[/snapback]

:D

Does anyone here think the Eagles will try to get Rocky Bernard?

1365444[/snapback]

I don't even really think we need him...

Darren Howard is in town and he doesn't have any scheduled visits....he has something coming up, not sure if it's a press conference or just talking to the media...

I don't even really think we need him...

Darren Howard is in town and he doesn't have any scheduled visits....he has something coming up, not sure if it's a press conference or just talking to the media...

1365450[/snapback]

You don't think we need a DT? We need freaking something.

Edited by fitzkek

You don't think we need a DT?  We need freaking something.

1365652[/snapback]

I think we can get a DT in the draft...Howard is spending the night here, I don't see him leaving without a contract....so our DL is set and we'll add a rookie DT....

Mike Anderson is very likely later this week and I'm still drinking the Winston Justice koolaid to draft him in the 1st....and please bring Runyan back...

I think we can get a DT in the draft...Howard is spending the night here, I don't see him leaving without a contract....so our DL is set and we'll add a rookie DT....

Mike Anderson is very likely later this week and I'm still drinking the Winston Justice koolaid to draft him in the 1st....and please bring Runyan back...

1365657[/snapback]

They better bring Runyan back !

screw Arrington....he won't fit...I have no idea what we're doing...

1365290[/snapback]

Absolutely nothing and that is the problem. The Eagles were said to be interested in Bentley, Hutchinson, Randel El, Jurivicus (spelling?), etc. and haven't even really brought anyone in for visits. Shawn Barber & Matt Schobel are just not going to cut it. Barber looks like a small upgrade, but that is it. I really hope they have a few things we don't know about going on. McNabb seems to get hurt every year. You would think they would want to protect him as best as they can. And the D-Line was just brutal last year which killed the rest of the defense. Plus they still need a starting receiver. I can't go into the season with Pinkston & Reggie Brown as our two best receivers.

1365657[/snapback]

That is not enough for the DL. It was a shambles last season and by adding one beat up marginal DE will not solve the problem.

Mike Anderson would be a very nice pick up.

At this point, Runyan is a must to bring back.

Come on Birds, let's go!!!!!!!

So far I am unhappy with the Eagles and Reid, do something free agents are getting signed everywhere but here. Same old song and dance, this sucks!

That is not enough for the DL.  It was a shambles last season and by adding one beat up marginal DE will not solve the problem.

Mike Anderson would be a very nice pick up.

At this point, Runyan is a must to bring back. 

Come on Birds,  let's go!!!!!!!

1365898[/snapback]

Howard is a very good DE on a crappy line....they franchised him 2 years in a row I believe....

Patterson was our best DT last year...and if we can draft a DT....Kearse will allow Howard to get to the QB...