[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randle El to Deadskins

jake_the_builder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really agree with you here. This kid has had his chances--can't get seperation to use his size. He's somewhat useful, but he's gotten a ton of PT and it's never been better than average IMO.

1365837[/snapback]

Guess I'm a little more forgiving and patient with guys with his "prototypical NFL body". You're right though: he should get more separation to use his 6'4" frame.

What I do like about the guy is his knack for getting the first down.

:D We'll see.

I was never that bothered if they did or not.  It's not like they're missing out on Jerry Rice.  I think the Bears have a couple of decent upcoming WRs with Berrian and Bradley.

1365779[/snapback]

Agree 100 percent. Ron Turner would not have used Randel El to his best ability. There was also no point in throwing that kind of money to a guy who hasn't proved he can be a consistent No. 2 receiver in this league. I'll also take my chances on Berrian and Bradley. The money will be better served spent at another position.