[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hutchinson signs with Minny

Sgt. Ryan

HUTCHINSON SIGNS "MONSTER" OFFER SHEET IN MINNY

A league source tells us that the Minnesota Vikings have signed Seahawks guard Steve Hutchinson to a "monster" offer sheet.

The Seahawks placed the transition tag on Hutchinson, giving them the right to match any offers made by another team. They'll have seven days to decide. If they choose not to match, they receive no compensation.

Our guess is that the Vikings crafted an offer aimed at dissuading the Seahawks from matching, perhaps with a huge 2006 roster bonus due a day or two after the deal is signed.

If Hutchinson lands in Minnesota, he'll land between perennial Pro Bowler Matt Birk and budding Pro Bowler Bryant McKinnie.

LMAO,  your sig is hilarious.  You have always been easy to ignore.  I just find you amusing.  Why would I delete the post,  Pain in the Ass?

1365336[/snapback]

Once in a while, whatever you cut n paste bears fruit. Dont ever forget the old "huddlers" know exactly who you are and what lies go along with 95% of what you type, no matter what smoke yer blowin over the huddle of today.......

:hugs:

:D  :D  :D  :D

1365372[/snapback]

Congratulations...offseason move of the year so far IMO.

Minne has alot to look forward to this year.

I was hoping my Lions would show some interest in this hometown boy. but , you know, we were busy making sure we did not let Shawn King slip away. :D

Once in a while, whatever you cut n paste bears fruit. Dont ever forget the old "huddlers" know exactly who you are and what lies go along with 95% of what you type, no matter what smoke yer blowin over the huddle of today.......

:hugs:

1365582[/snapback]

Those were the good old days schooling you, Beak and BB. But you all ran for the hills. I do however still talk to brees.

Werent you saying I was ducking you a few yrs ago in leagues. Let me know if you want to join one of our Dynasty Wars leagues. Id love to school you. 5 IDp Leagues, 5 Division Championships, 3 Sbs.

Let me know, I'll even make sure we somehow get in the same division, so I can crush you twice or 3 times if you can get in the post season, every yr.

Seahawks | Team has no comment on Hutchinson's offer sheet

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:17:08 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Seattle Seahawks refused to comment Sunday, March 12, about the offer sheet signed by transition free agent OG Steve Hutchinson with the Minnesota Vikings, preferring to let their seven-day window to match the offer play out. Seattle entered the weekend about $17 million below the league's $102 million salary cap for 2006. With such a large offer on the table, however, the Vikings have made it as difficult as can be for the Seahawks, who have already put a lot of money into their offense.

Seahawks | Team has no comment on Hutchinson's offer sheet

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:17:08 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Seattle Seahawks refused to comment Sunday, March 12, about the offer sheet signed by transition free agent OG Steve Hutchinson with the Minnesota Vikings, preferring to let their seven-day window to match the offer play out. Seattle entered the weekend about $17 million below the league's $102 million salary cap for 2006. With such a large offer on the table, however, the Vikings have made it as difficult as can be for the Seahawks, who have already put a lot of money into their offense.

1365631[/snapback]

Seattle took a step back today,if they were going to pick him or SA they should of chose him.

Seattle took a step back today,if they were going to pick him or SA they should of chose him.

1365641[/snapback]

I still don't think they would have overpaid for him like that..

I'd have to say that SA's value slides definately behind LT2 and LJ now...and maybe even further...

he's notorious for cutting back left....now he'll be cutting back into a DT...

Edited by Avernus

I still don't think they would have overpaid for him like that..

I'd have to say that SA's value slides definately behind LT2 and LJ now...and maybe even further...

he's notorious for cutting back left....now he'll be cutting back into a DT...

1365647[/snapback]

I could not agree with you more.

Depending on who the Broncos,Colts end up starting. and if Birk is back next year for Minne. Alexander could fall behind a number of people.

That being said, LJ lost Shields I believe which will also hurt him. I still would take him over Alexander.

I could not agree with you more.

Depending on who the Broncos,Colts end up starting. and if Birk is back next year for Minne. Alexander could fall behind a number of people.

That being said, LJ lost Shields I believe which will also hurt him. I still would take him over Alexander.

1365667[/snapback]

yeah...but even when Roaf went down, LJ still went off...even though they played weak competition...

plus, they could still fill that hole...their OL coach obviously knows what he's doing...especially when Roaf goes down and LJ gets a 200 yd game...