[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Fins will have a QB within 24 hours

kpholmes

I don't quite understand the Kitna love. The guy was decent a couple years back, but what makes anyone think he'll just return to that form, especially with a new team/scheme. From the little I've seen of them, I'd rather go look at a young guy like Volek or Schaub.

I don't quite understand the Kitna love. The guy was decent a couple years back, but what makes anyone think he'll just return to that form, especially with a new team/scheme. From the little I've seen of them, I'd rather go look at a young guy like Volek or Schaub.

1365940[/snapback]

Depends on the team you are speaking of. If I was TENN, I'd go with Volek and fill another hole with their pick.

If you're the Raiders or a Raiders fan. You'd know that Al Davis wants a guy with some real NFL experience. And that's what Jon Kitna provides. Like Rich Gannon when he came in, and Kerry Collins last season. They weren't spectacular pickups, just average NFL QB's who were brought in to play the system. Gannon did Collins couldn't (or Turner didn't allow him to, whatever.)

Depends on the team you are speaking of. If I was TENN, I'd go with Volek and fill another hole with their pick.

If you're the Raiders or a Raiders fan. You'd know that Al Davis wants a guy with some real NFL experience. And that's what Jon Kitna provides. Like Rich Gannon when he came in, and Kerry Collins last season. They weren't spectacular pickups, just average NFL QB's who were brought in to play the system. Gannon did Collins couldn't (or Turner didn't allow him to, whatever.)

1365942[/snapback]

How's Andrew Walter looking?

How's Andrew Walter looking?

1365943[/snapback]

Not that great when I've seen him in practice and that. But me being in Canada my access to that footage is weak, so maybe they trust him I don't know.

But with a high pick like they have, if Vince Young is going to fall like it's been projected, or Cutler is there for them, how do you pass on these guys...

Anyways, like I said above. Davis wants a guy with realtime experience, never drafts a QB in rd 1. This year will certainly be interesting.

Miami is looking for a splash, but the fact is both Qbs are coming off season ending injuries that required surgery. I understand you have to gamble to get a player of their quality, but this could backfire if who they choose isnt ready to play, and gets reinjured.

Miami has all the tools except a solid QB. They are that close to contention. I'd take the chance if I were them because this opportunity doesn't come along all too often. I think Brees has a better chance to come back from his injury compared to Culpepper. Plus, I think Brees has a better chance to lead a team to success than Culpepper.

I'm in CT and get the NY-NE team news contatantly. I cannot for the life of me figure what the jets are thinking, on one hand they cleaned house to start fresh but on the other they are still going after aging vets.

1366102[/snapback]

It was reported last year that Pennington needs more than a year for his shoulder to heal. Perhaps Kitna will fill in and be a backup.

Seems like a simple solution. The Fins just should talk to Cpeps doctor to see where the knee is at if they want him.

1365839[/snapback]

Culpepper is in Florida and has refused to work out in Minnesota as the coaches want. It would be ironic if the Dolphins know his condition better than the Vikings did.

1365940[/snapback]

Blake, move over. We found another Cincy QB we can love.

It was reported last year that Pennington needs more than a year for his shoulder to heal. Perhaps Kitna will fill in and be a backup.

1366105[/snapback]

I think they might draft a QB, in which case Kitna would be performing the same role he did in Cincy.

I'm in CT and get the NY-NE team news contatantly. I cannot for the life of me figure what the jets are thinking, on one hand they cleaned house to start fresh but on the other they are still going after aging vets.

1366102[/snapback]

My guess is they want to draft Cutler, and only re-signed Pennington for cap relief. Kitna will be the care taker QB until Cutler is ready. Ramsey is the fall back plan.