[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TOp 10 RB re-rank

i_am_the_swammi

Not on my list were Dunn, Dillon, Gado, M. Anderson.....all of whom I might take ahead of Chester Taylor for the 2006 season, at this point. :D

1366558[/snapback]

Wow! I can see maybe taking Dunn and Dillon before Taylor, but Gado and Anderson??? Without having seen anything at all of the new Vikings offense, I would take Taylor over those two guys just based on his situation alone.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SA, LT, LJ are the top 3. Whoever gets stuck with the 4th pick will be scratching his head and taking a flyer. If you pick in the top 3 you can still get a great player at the bottom of round 2 and another solid pick in the early 3rd. I usually prefer to employ the end of the first round strategy if I can but I think I will do it differently this year.

FFwise, this is the way I see it at the end of the 2006 season. Early days.

1. CWillaims

2. LJohnson

3. LTomlinson

4. Portis

5. RBrown

6. Alexander

7. R Johnson

8. McAllister

9. WParker

10. Barber

11. CMartin

12. Droughns

13. JJones

14. Westbrook

15. DFoster

16. SJackson

17 Droughns

18. EJames

19. CTaylor

20. T Jones

1366470[/snapback]

no L Jordan in the top 20?...I dunno..I'd take Barber over Rudi, Parker, Deuce and R Brown..

SA, LT, LJ are the top 3.  Whoever gets stuck with the 4th pick will be scratching his head and taking a flyer.  If you pick in the top 3 you can still get a great player at the bottom of round 2 and another solid pick in the early 3rd.  I usually prefer to employ the end of the first round strategy if I can but I think I will do it differently this year.

1366603[/snapback]

Tiki Barber....coming from me, that says alot....I never had Barber that high before...but he's earned that...

1. CWillaims

2. LJohnson

3. LTomlinson

4. Portis

5. RBrown

6. Alexander

7. R Johnson

8. McAllister

9. WParker

10. Barber

11. CMartin

12. Droughns

13. JJones

14. Westbrook

15. DFoster

16. SJackson

17 Droughns

18. EJames

19. CTaylor

20. T Jones

1366470[/snapback]

Wow, Droughns is so good that you'd take him at 12 and then again at 17. Time to up the meds Sky! :D

Wow, Droughns is so good that you'd take him at 12 and then again at 17.  Time to up the meds Sky!  :D

1366902[/snapback]

I'd have to wait and see what factor Suggs will play in the offense....you can't assume he'll get hurt every year, can you? :D

no L Jordan in the top 20?...I dunno..I'd take Barber over Rudi, Parker, Deuce and R Brown..

1366893[/snapback]

+1, +1 here

i think the LJ2 thing might be an oversight...him and portis were virtually tied fantasy wise last year and jordan missed the last two games...i dont see him out of the top 10 at all

and i hope all these projection for draft come true...id take Edge as my number 2 rb anyday

+1, +1 here

i think the LJ2 thing might be an oversight...him and portis were virtually tied fantasy wise last year and jordan missed the last two games...i dont see him out of the top 10 at all

and i hope all these projection for draft come true...id take Edge as my number 2 rb anyday

1366908[/snapback]

exactly...the only problem I have with Jordan is 1. will the new QB rely on him for dumpoffs and 2. will Art Shell use him in the passing game like he did last year?

he's nothing special when running, but then again...the OL is nothing to brag about either...he was money for me with his 5 receptions a game and every time a RB caught 10 yds...it was 2 pts....so he'd get about 13-15 pts a game just by catching the ball...let alone running the ball..

I'd be careful about who I was teasing here.  :D

1366565[/snapback]

:D I was just so stoked that I have the #1 and #2 RB according to Sky that I couldn't resist.

Here's hoping he's right for once :D

1366893[/snapback]

LOL When I was putting it together I was supposed to place Jordan in the 12th spot.... Don't know how Droughns got in there twice... maybe he will have a better year than I think... LOL

LOL When I was putting it together I was supposed to place Jordan in the 12th spot.... Don't know how Droughns got in there twice... maybe he will have a better year than I think... LOL

1367225[/snapback]

ahaha..that koolaid has extra sugar

1. CWillaims

2. LJohnson

3. LTomlinson

4. Portis

5. RBrown

6. Alexander

7. R Johnson

8. McAllister

9. WParker

10. Barber

11. CMartin

12. Droughns

13. JJones

14. Westbrook

15. DFoster

16. SJackson

17 Droughns

18. EJames

19. CTaylor

20. T Jones

1366470[/snapback]

I really like your thinking!!!.......However, I'm going to wait to see who the Bucs pick up for the O-line until I push Caddy into the Top 5. He ran for 1100 last season with turnstyles as his O-Line. Seriously, it was that bad.

1)SA

2)LT

3)LJ(let's see him over a full season)

4)Edge

5)Willis

6)Potis

7)Tiki

8)Rudi

9)SJackson

10)Jordan

Just missed:

Caddy

JJ

Ronnie B

B West

:D

1368468[/snapback]

Wow, Edge at #4 as a Cardinal? :D

1. LTomlinson

2. LJohnson

3. SAlexander

4. CPortis

5. RBrown

6. SJackson

7. WMcGahee

8. RJohnson

9. WParker

10. TBarber

11. EJames

12. CWilliams

13. JJones

14. WDunn

15. CDillon

16. TJones

17. BWestbrook

18. RDroughns

19. CTaylor

20. DFoster

Here's my quick first draft, I might adjust later.

1. LT

2. LJ

3. SA

4. Portis

5. Barber

6. Ronnie Brown

7. Edge

8. T. Jones

9. Jordan

10. J. Jones

11. Rudi

12. S. Jackson

13. Droughns

14. Caddy

15. Westbrook

This how my list would go right now, with Denver and Indy both moving a RB into the top 5 if someone is named the hands down starter there.

1. LT2

2. LJ

3. Barber

4. SA

5. Portis

6. Caddy

7. R. Brown

8. Jordan

9. Edge

10. SJax

11. TJ

12. CTaylor