[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indiana RB

thecerwin

Maroney is an Edge wannabe. I don't know if he'll last and they may have to trade up.

1366859[/snapback]

There's no way that Maroney will fall all the way to the Colts. They'd definitely have to trade up to get him.

Maroney did have some (minor) injury issues in college, so his durability might be questionable.

Who's left in FA for RB?

M. Bennet

N. Davenport

S. Davis

M. Morris

A couple of these guys would be ok for a temporary plug-in. Three are injury prone and Morris is an unknown for extended play and injury. Who knows what will happen in Indiana? Interesting off-season so far!

There's no way that Maroney will fall all the way to the Colts.  They'd definitely have to trade up to get him.

Maroney did have some (minor) injury issues in college, so his durability might be questionable.

1366883[/snapback]

You may be right, but Kiper did have him falling that far. He had LenDale White going to the Cards, Deangelo going to the Vikings and then Maroney going to Indy. With Arizona signing Edge Maroney or White could be available. Or they could trade up.

You may be right, but Kiper did have him falling that far. He had LenDale White going to the Cards, Deangelo going to the Vikings and then Maroney going to Indy. With Arizona signing Edge Maroney or White could be available. Or they could trade up.

1366938[/snapback]

That's surprising... and I'm not knowledgeable enough about the draft to argue with Kiper. Perhaps concerns about Maroney's injuries have knocked his value down?

Given how pass-heavy the Colts offense is, I think they'd be better off signing a veteran who has more pass-blocking experience. Somebody mentioned Maurice Morris earlier and I agree that he would be a good choice. A RBBC approach with Morris and Rhodes would work out well, IMO.

Who's left in FA for RB?

M. Bennet

N. Davenport

S. Davis

M. Morris

A couple of these guys would be ok for a temporary plug-in.  Three are injury prone and Morris is an unknown for extended play and injury.  Who knows what will happen in Indiana?  Interesting off-season so far!

1366905[/snapback]

Davis is done

San Fran

Oakland

Seattle

Indy

Denver

Baltimore

Jacksonville

Carolina

Atlanta

New Orleans

Detroit

Green Bay

New England

Cleveland

All could either use a starter or backup RB, I think all of those address RB in the draft on some level.

1366977[/snapback]

All I know is Manning will be lobbying for a trade up to get a good RB. Their 4 good ones on the market come draft time. But will they pony up to get on. That is the real question?

That's surprising... and I'm not knowledgeable enough about the draft to argue with Kiper.  Perhaps concerns about Maroney's injuries have knocked his value down?

Given how pass-heavy the Colts offense is, I think they'd be better off signing a veteran who has more pass-blocking experience.  Somebody mentioned Maurice Morris earlier and I agree that he would be a good choice.  A RBBC approach with Morris and Rhodes would work out well, IMO.

1366968[/snapback]

This was his draft.

Anyone interested in Travis Henry. He is an UFA.

Edited by Randall

San Fran

Oakland

Seattle

Indy

Denver

Baltimore

Jacksonville

Carolina

Atlanta

New Orleans

Detroit

Green Bay

New England

Cleveland

All could either use a starter or backup RB, I think all of those address RB in the draft on some level.

1366977[/snapback]

yes, but how many would consider a rb in the first round. I would say it could be none, with the exception of possibly New England and maybe a long shot like Denver.

That's surprising... and I'm not knowledgeable enough about the draft to argue with Kiper.  Perhaps concerns about Maroney's injuries have knocked his value down?

Given how pass-heavy the Colts offense is, I think they'd be better off signing a veteran who has more pass-blocking experience.  Somebody mentioned Maurice Morris earlier and I agree that he would be a good choice.  A RBBC approach with Morris and Rhodes would work out well, IMO.

1366968[/snapback]

I'm not sure either why Maroney wasn't rated higher on his board and some others. I think many people feel he benefited greatly from a great O-line and that without it he wouldn't have put up great numbers. I disagree, but I'm biased. Marion Barber looked solid last year in Dallas when he got his chances, and he was in the same backfield as Maroney.

Edited by pedroz13

It would be hilarious if they got Bennett and drafted Calhoun. Since they drafted Anthony Davis last year, they would have the last 3 Badger RBs, 3 of the fastest and two of the most fragile (ADavis and Bennett).

If Manning EVER got hurt, you'd have Sorgi at QB and a three headed Badger RB... :D

Wait, that means Brandon Williams is a SURE 4th round pick for them too!!

It would be hilarious if they got Bennett and drafted Calhoun.  Since they drafted Anthony Davis last year, they would have the last 3 Badger RBs, 3 of the fastest and two of the most fragile (ADavis and Bennett). 

If Manning EVER got hurt, you'd have Sorgi at QB and a three headed Badger RB...  :D

Wait, that means Brandon Williams is a SURE 4th round pick for them too!!

1367067[/snapback]

Don't forget that the drafted QB Sorgi too.