[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Smith's future

Randall

Smith is the oldest starting wideout but I bet he will hang around one more season. I have not heard anything to the contrary yet.

1367523[/snapback]

Came in 19th for points (wr's) in our league last year. No that bad for a dinosaur.

Perhaps he can teach them how to drop balls like he did in the play-offs against New England?

1367563[/snapback]

Everyone have bad games. But I bet if you were to ask some of the CB's around da league he is still tough to guard. One CB cant remember who say all his route he run looks the same. And that is half the battle. U see year n year out WR with talent BUST! U have to master your craft and he has other wise he would not be around this long.

Smith is the oldest starting wideout but I bet he will hang around one more season. I have not heard anything to the contrary yet.

1367523[/snapback]

Had to look that one up... thought McCardell was older. Strange that Smith is just about 11 months older than McCardell, yet McCardell has 4 more years' experience.

GET HIM OUT!!!! :violin:

IT'S REGGIE TIME BABY!!!!  :D

1367657[/snapback]

:D

They will keep him one more year. I haven't heard anything to the contrary here

in Jax. I think they have a decent supporting cast with Matt Jones and Ernest Wilford. Reggie(who celebrates a one yard gain) is a bust. They'll keep him too

and find out the truth. It only took 3 years guys when I saw it in one!

GET HIM OUT!!!! :violin:

IT'S REGGIE TIME BABY!!!!  :D

1367657[/snapback]

Jimmy looked awful good last year, Matt Jobnes looked good at times and Reggie looked like a bust. What a waste of talent.

Jimmy looked awful good last year, Matt Jobnes looked good at times and Reggie looked like a bust. What a waste of talent.

1367865[/snapback]

Tak a closer look at JS's stats... seems to me that he started the year well then started to tail off as the year wore on. I'm really wary of him.

As someone who stuck himself with Irving Fryar the year after his last Pro Bowl, I've developed an undue paranoia towards drafting old WRs (not named Rice) on the downside of their career.

Tak a closer look at JS's stats... seems to me that he started the year well then started to tail off as the year wore on. I'm really wary of him.

As someone who stuck himself with Irving Fryar the year after his last Pro Bowl, I've developed an undue paranoia towards drafting old WRs (not named Rice) on the downside of their career.

1367898[/snapback]

I drafted him as a #4 or 5 WR. I didn't watch every game, but he made big plays when I did watch. They need someone to pick up when he retires because Reggie doesn't seem to be that guy.

Jacksonville homers, will they cut him or redo his contract or simply keep him. Any ideas?

1367245[/snapback]

He's still got game. I would like to see him take a paycut to teach them youngins a thing or two. The Jax wides just seem a bit immature - a little bit of 'me' players. Having spent his first couple seasons on the training squad and becoming one of the NLFs best - Jimmy still has a lot to offer the tykes.

See...what had happened was....I mean......the thing y'all don't understand is that Reggie can only function as a team's #1 receiver. We just gotta get this Smith guy outta the way so we can unveil the real Reggie, the one with all the rings and the address in Canton. :D

He's still got game.  I would like to see him take a paycut to teach them youngins a thing or two.  The Jax wides just seem a bit immature - a little bit of 'me' players.  Having spent his first couple seasons on the training squad and becoming one of the NLFs best - Jimmy still has a lot to offer the tykes.

1367911[/snapback]

He may "still got game" from your perspective, but in my big money leagues he blows chunks. I had faith in several last drafts, but for me, he's out to pasture from here on.