[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna a Lion?

BigTen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, we are really setting the free agent world on fire with our extra cap room.

:D

Edit: Not a terrible choice, but it's interesting that we have more money than most, but are bringing in marginal players so far.

Edited by Puddy

Not a lot of faith in Harrington, eh?

1368426[/snapback]

I'm not sure where you have been the last 3 years; is there some reason we should have faith in Harrington, am I missing something?

No we don't have faith in Joey, I think that's fairly consistant with most Lion fans.

Also hearing that it is comfirmed by 1270am in D-Town and that it is a 4 year deal. Also hearing rumors of the Lions pursuing Culpepper....

Edited by BigTen

Boy, we are really lighting the free agent world on fire with our extra cap room.

1368429[/snapback]

I am curious (lack of knowledge) on who we should be targeting. I would have preferred Brees over Kitna, that's for sure but I don't think Kitna is a bad choice.

I don't understand the Bradford signing only because I'm not a big fan of his talent, I hear he is good in the lockerroom and with his off the field work but that doesn't mean much to me in this case. Chris Carter yes, Corey Bradford no.

Is there any D-Ends out there? OL's?

Now maybe some of the Detroit players will have some fantasy value this year :D

1368481[/snapback]

Not until they teach all three recievers to catch...

Kitna will win the starting job from Harrington quickly, he is a much better quarterback. But again, he is only a short term solution...

Edit:

Found the link at ESPN

Edited by kpholmes

I'm not sure where you have been the last 3 years; is there some reason we should have faith in Harrington, am I missing something?

No we don't have faith in Joey, I think that's fairly consistant with most Lion fans.

1368433[/snapback]

I have total faith in Joey...I have faith that he will screw up a good part of everything he does.

You know what's going to happen. Don't you, Detroit fans?

Joey will play lights out in training camp/pre-season and win the starting job. He then will do enough to keep the job for a majority of the season. This will finally escalade into a late season change to Kitna. However, it will be too late and they will suck again.

You know what's going to happen.  Don't you, Detroit fans?

Joey will play lights out in training camp/pre-season and win the starting job.  He then will do enough to keep the job for a majority of the season.  This will finally escalade into a late season change to Kitna.  However, it will be too late and they will suck again.

1368547[/snapback]

OK buddy , you keep this up and I will remove the bag from my head and give you a mean stare.