[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna a Lion?

BigTen

I don't see much talant on the Lions O-line right now, and if there is talant it needs better coaching.. which has just arrived. If you watched Harrington in college you would understand he actually is an excellent QB if he has more than .6 seconds to throw the ball. Even Kevin Jones doesn't have enought time to run! Would you say Jones is a bad running back? I don't think so. Stop dwelling on the QB not being able to perform when that is OBVIOUSLY not the real issue with the Lions.

1369969[/snapback]

Lets see, Hairball played from behind most of the time, so I guess that makes him a pretty good college qb? Get off the juice, 4 yrs later, he still sucks. Reminds me of Chuck Long. Any qb who has a line that can give him 10 minutes to decide where to throw the ball, and hopefully not at their feet, 20 yds over their head, behind them, or decide a fan looked like a better reciever, does not make him a good qb by anymeans. Kevin Jones didn't do as well because no ones afraid of little Joey and they can stuff the line with a 8man front. Dilfer did more with less.

Is Joey your cousin or something?

Edited by Chief

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Joey your cousin or something?

1370179[/snapback]

:D huh... never thought about that; I'm sure somewhere on a long line of events I guess it's possible. Maybe.

Last I checked football is a team sport. If the pieces don't fit right the whole puzzle is going to looked messed up. If you are mad at the whole team go ahead and take it out on Harrington if you want. You seem to enjoy festering up storms of issues not related to the primary concern--just do it on your own time. Someone has to do it right? :D

Let's let the experts take care of the real areas of concern though.

Until then, let me play a nice tune for you on my violin to show how much remorse I have for your problems...

:violin: Can you hear it? ...No? I guess I don't care enough. Next.