[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCown to Raiders

Beaumont

Guest ksu70

HOU - Bush

NO- Debrick, Demario or Hawk

TEN - Leinhart reunited with o-coordinator Norm Chow

NYJ - Cutler or Debrick

GB - Debrick, Demario, or Hawk

SF - Debrick, Demario, or Hawk

Oak- Vince Young

The only way it won't work is if NO realizes they can trade down and get a good Defensive addition, and the team that trades into that spot wants a QB

1370055[/snapback]

[/quot

+1

While this move could be very good in fantasy circles, I don't think this does a lot for the Raiders.  McCown couldn't win in Arizona, and this Raider team ain't any better.  It's not McCown's fault, but he isn't an answer either.  Watch out for Tui

1370062[/snapback]

Tui? TUI?!?!?

Hilarious. Tui is a career clipboard holder. Raider fans aren't even callign for him, maybe we'll trade him to Seattle for a box of Joe?

According to that, Cutler is a certainty for the Jets because he isn't listed anywhere else, unless he slips past #7.  Thus NO, GB and SF split up D'Brickashaw, Demario and Hawk.

1370059[/snapback]

Dbrick, Hawk, and Williams will be divided among NO, GB and SF

Unless NO decides they want to fill the OLine, but even then Vince will still fall to Oakland, because GB and SF arn't going to draft a quarterback.

I think even if NYJ pushes for Ramsey (which is a stupid move) they will still go with Cutler. They have compared him to Brett Favre. No one passes on Brett Favre.

Tui? TUI?!?!?

Hilarious. Tui is a career clipboard holder. Raider fans aren't even callign for him, maybe we'll trade him to Seattle for a box of Joe?

1370070[/snapback]

just wait til he gets more than one game

Tui? TUI?!?!?

1370070[/snapback]

So, the Raider nation finally shows it's true braintrust...the Raider fans... :D

Gods known for years it wasn't Al Davis...but the girly man perservers... :D

Yup, McCown.....I hope you spend millions... :D

:D

I appear to have misunderstood this ... not a done deal yet ...

1370107[/snapback]

Me too, by the opening posts I thought it sounded like it was a done deal, but it's really just more speculation. 10 minutes before Daunte was traded, ESPN radio was reporting a deal with Bree's by end of day was all but assured. So I'll believe it when I see it.

So, the Raider nation finally shows it's true braintrust...the Raider fans...  :D

Gods known for years it wasn't Al Davis...but the girly man perservers...  :D

Yup, McCown.....I hope you spend millions... :D

1370203[/snapback]

Why all the hate? Jimmy Smith and now the Raiders.

Yesterday it was reported that he was just visiting folks...not signed

--------------------------------------------------------------

The NFL Network says that McCown is coming to Oakland after a day in which Kitna signed with Detroit, Culpepper was traded to Fins and Brees is now a Saint.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping the Raiders landed Culpepper but McCown would definitely be a good cheap alternative. He looked pretty good in some of the games he played for Arizona last year (threw for 400+ yrds in one or two games I believe) and I was surprised he was let go (instead of Warner). He finished the season with a much better winning percentage than Warner.

He's young, tough, and has a great arm. He aint proven, like Culpepper or Brees, but has a lot of potential, and he's not injured. At the very least he could compete for the starting job with Andrew Walter.

Edited by Return Of S&B

So, the Raider nation finally shows it's true braintrust...the Raider fans...  :D

Gods known for years it wasn't Al Davis...but the girly man perservers...   :D

1370203[/snapback]

:D Funny how the most ignorant about a situation are often the loudest.

Tui was a Gruden pick, not an Al Davis pick. He most likely wont be in a Raider uniform this upcoming season.

Edited by Return Of S&B

HOU - Bush

NO- Debrick, Demario or Hawk

TEN - Leinhart reunited with o-coordinator Norm Chow

NYJ - Cutler or Debrick

GB - Debrick, Demario, or Hawk

SF - Debrick, Demario, or Hawk

Oak- Vince Young

The only way it won't work is if NO realizes they can trade down and get a good Defensive addition, and the team that trades into that spot wants a QB

1370055[/snapback]

Demario? Who the hell is "Demario"?

Also, there's no "e" in "D'Brickashaw" and no "h" in "Leinart". Your opinions will count for more if it appears you've actually seen these guys' names more than once.

Demario? Who the hell is "Demario"?

Also, there's no "e" in "D'Brickashaw" and no "h" in "Leinart". Your opinions will count for more if it appears you've actually seen these guys' names more than once.

1370586[/snapback]

Ouch.

Duely noted.

And Fixed. :D

Thanks for letting me know before I looked like a duche' :doah:

Edited by kpholmes

Thanks for letting me know before I looked like a duche'  :doah:

1370880[/snapback]

I dunno ... I could be wrong ... but, isn't it a little late for that?

Edited by muck