[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Article on Joey Harrington

Puddy

:D

Brunell, T. Collins, J. Harrington, and J. Campbell? And they'd have to give up a 3rd-rounder to get him? I don't buy this for a second.

1374473[/snapback]

You would have to wonder about the future of Brunell there if they make this move. unless they want to go in with 4 QB's.

Kowalksi has always been a moron who knows nothing.I learned a long time ago to bypass anything he wrote...kind of like Rob Parker (believe his 1st name is Rob).

Harrington has been told by his past regime that the QB is the guy everyone has to look up to, he told him he had to be a leader. in reality, all he has to do is play QB, if he does that the team will respect him. you could see him acting out of his character all of the last few years. to the point he irritates the people around him. I don't blame this on Joey, I blame this on coaching.

Now what I do blame on  Joey is the guy is a horrible decisionmaker. he is always late on his reads(and it does not help that his WR's get lost too). he forces throws that he does not have to(of course the O-line contributes here). and he tries to make throws that he just cannot make. anytime he throws across his body it will be a bad throw.knowing what you are capable of is the major thing a QB has to know, and if he does not know it by now, I wonder if he will ever know.

1371498[/snapback]

As stated before, with seemingly different offensive Coordinators over 4 years, nothing but a continous stream of rookie receivers to the throw to, absolutely no offensive line or defensive help, I for one think Harrington should beg to be cut.

The lions are a joke and with some actual and not "vapor" talent around him, he will thrive if given the chance.

He is still young.