[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any word on...

darin3

Watch out. Danny Boy Snyder & the Skins are supposedly after Law.

Adam Schefter reported on the NFL network that Law will go to either Green Bay or Washington sometime today. He has an offer from GB, and Washington is looking to match.
And this;
The Redskins are believed to be pursuing San Diego cornerback Jamar Fletcher for their vacant nickel back spot.

While the rest of the NFL is forced to operate under a cap of $102 mil, it is now believed that when Snyder agreed to a revenue sharing plan for the Bidwell's & Brown's of the NFL, Commissioner Tagliabue granted Snyder and the Skins a cap exemption for 2006 as compensation. :D

I'd say we're a long shot at this point. We will be signing a CB from what i read between the lines from King Carl, but that remains to be seen. He'll sign some 2nd to 3rd tier POS that will be a bust al la Shawn Barber.

I've heard KC and Miami so far. I don't know if Saban would want to pay that much though.

1371525[/snapback]

I heard he wants to go to Miami but also that he wants $10 million.

Watch out. Danny Boy Snyder & the Skins are supposedly after Law.And this;

While the rest of the NFL is forced to operate under a cap of $102 mil, it is now believed that when Snyder agreed to a revenue sharing plan for the Bidwell's & Brown's of the NFL, Commissioner Tagliabue granted Snyder and the Skins a cap exemption for 2006 as compensation. :D

1371643[/snapback]

To Snyder the cap is a suggestion, not a requirement.

Edited by Randall