[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB signs Gardner tp a 1 yr. contract

Randall

"WR Gardner returning to Green Bay

Former first-round wide receiver Rod Gardner, who split the 2005 between Carolina and Green Bay, on Wednesday signed a one-year contract to return to the Packers, ESPN.com confirmed. Financial details were not available.

Gardner, 28, caught just 13 passes for 151 yards in 2005. He was traded from Washington to Carolina just before the start of training camp, opened the season with the Panthers, then was released and signed by the Packers, with whom he finished the year. The former Clemson standout was the Redskins' first-round pick in the 2001 draft and was viewed for the first three years of his career as an excellent No. 2 wide receiver, before falling out of favor with the Washington coaching staff.

He has 240 catches for 3,148 yards and 23 touchdowns for his career. Gardner's best season was in 2002, when he caught 71 passes for 1,006 yards and eight touchdowns.

--Len Pasquarelli

Is this pleasing to Brett? WWBD? :D

KFFL

Packers | Favre asks for team to be active in free agency

Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:40:14 -0800

Chris Mortensen, of ESPN.com, reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre has told the Packers' front office to become more active in free agency and he will return to the team.

Just goes to show how far Gardner has fallen. I didn't even know he was with the Pack at all last year & I have him on my Dynasty squad.

1372034[/snapback]

If you watched all the games you still wouldn't know he was with the team. McCarthy likes tall receivers I have read so perhaps he'll do something.

If you watched all the games you still wouldn't know he was with the team. McCarthy likes tall receivers I have read so perhaps he'll do something.

1372080[/snapback]

If you notice I edited because I realized he was still on my team. :doah:

Is this pleasing to Brett?  WWBD?  :D 

KFFL

Packers | Favre asks for team to be active in free agency

Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:40:14 -0800

Chris Mortensen, of ESPN.com, reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre has told the Packers' front office to become more active in free agency and he will return to the team.

1372079[/snapback]

Is he the new GM? Also what do you think about Rogers?