[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO a Cowboy

Avernus

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitworth, not "Whittaker".

C'mon, people -- names really aren't that hard.

1376137[/snapback]

Sorry, I typed this before my first cup of coffee. Either way, you understood who i was talking about. Dont be such a friggin prude.

Do I have all my commas in the right place? I sure hope i get an "A" on this post teacher. :D

It is gonna be a long year listening to Cowboy fans dogging Philly because TO could not get along there and gets along fine in Dallas. the thing is, Owens would look good with any team right now, he don't want to lose no more money for the moment. it will be 2 years before Philly fans can laugh at the Cowboys for signing the moron.

I would like to add, of all the teams for TO to go to, you would think Jones after seeing the idiot sit on their star and rub a victory in like he did would want no part of him. some people never learn.

I agree with Kansas and have read this else where that it's jones' way of doing things. Getting the guy who disgraced the star in a cowboy uniform to make amends.

Yeah, well I read the manual on how to survive the huddle experience. It said something about you in there and knowing some things and just to agree with him... so it was an easy call to make. :D

Draft T.O. in 2006. He will put up the numbers and he will be very mindful of his coach and fellow teammates...but its a whole new ballgame in 2007 when he feels that he is invaluable to the team and trys to negotiate a contract change again. I see Parcells pulling the plug on T.O. before the 2007 even begins.

Playing for the Cowboys is alot different than playing for the Eagles.  People are not embarrassed to play for the Cowboys and the Cowboys actually take care of their players.

1374700[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D

do they buy them their own coke, or do they let Michael Irvin make a few bucks on the side??

I agree with Kansas and have read this else where that it's jones' way of doing things.  Getting the guy who disgraced the star in a cowboy uniform to make amends.

1376214[/snapback]

Cowboy's fans are about one thing. Winning. We can forgive almost anything, as long as that person brings victory. We forgave Jerry and Jimmy for dethroning Tom Landry in a most disgraceful fashion (although we did not forget), because they brought us beautiful Lombardi trophies. Personally, I believe T.O. can race to the midfield Lonestar and defecate on it, as long as he does so while bringing us win after win. Unfortunately, I don't think he can do that alone. This is going to be a rocky road.

Edited by General Itals

What a momentus day. :dancingbanana:

Julius Jones just got better.

Marion Barber just got better.

Drew Bledsoe just got better.

Terry Glenn just got better.

Jason Witten just got better.

An average at best offensive line just got better.

Our pass rush just got better because our opponent scoring one TD won't beat us.

And the best part about it? Our QB isn't looking for a best friend. And he's not in-the-closet. So everything will work out fine.

#6.

What a momentus day.  :dancingbanana:

Julius Jones just got better.

Marion Barber just got better.

Drew Bledsoe just got better.

Terry Glenn just got better.

Jason Witten just got better.

An average at best offensive line just got better.

Our pass rush just got better because our opponent scoring one TD won't beat us.

And the best part about it?  Our QB isn't looking for a best friend.  And he's not in-the-closet.  So everything will work out fine.

#6.

1376353[/snapback]

TO was an ass and threw Mcnabb under the bus.Until he acts like an ass in Dallas he gets my benefit of the doubt.The Cowboys just got alot better I agree.The Cowboys have to be considered the favorite to win the division.The O-line is still a big question mark but I for one look forward to the start of the season like I have'nt for a long time.

TO was an ass and threw Mcnabb under the bus.Until he acts like an ass  in Dallas he gets my benefit of the doubt.The Cowboys just got alot better I agree.The Cowboys have to be considered the favorite to win the division.The O-line is still a big question mark but I for one look forward to the start of the season like I have'nt for a long time.

1376361[/snapback]

Patrick Crayton just got better.

Al Johnson just got better.

Flozel Adams just got better.

Kyle Kosier just got better.

Larry Allen probably realizes he could also have just gotten better. He's not a stupid guy. Probably won't happen, but what if signing Mr. Ownes convinvces Larry Allen to stay put? It could happen, all he needs to do to stay is to take what he's now worth. Make signing Mr. Ownes will give him an excuse to take less. "I'm doing it for the team. They can't afford to pay me what I'm worth but I'm staying put for a ring." :D . It could happen.

Mr. Owen's talent alone makes this team better. Everybody knows what is coming. Terrance Newman better not fail for lack of effort or preparation. Roy Williams knows that too. Jason Ferguson knows that as well. Terrance Copper had better know that. Maybe if everbody else busts their asses 12 months a year because they know Mr. Ownes will call them out for screwing up on the field they'll get even better.

Mr. Owens says he has changed and even if not, so what if Mr. Owens acts like an a$$? Babies like Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb let personal feeling make football decisions for them? Has letting Mr. Owens's comments bother them ever made a quarterback better? Besides, he seems happy enough when things are going well. And if Drew Blesdoe isn't in good enough shape to finish off the Super Bowl, I for one agree with Mr. Ownes.

If he is a changed man great, if not whay let his $hit even bother you?

TO was an ass and threw Mcnabb under the bus.Until he acts like an ass  in Dallas he gets my benefit of the doubt.The Cowboys just got alot better I agree.The Cowboys have to be considered the favorite to win the division.The O-line is still a big question mark but I for one look forward to the start of the season like I have'nt for a long time.

1376361[/snapback]

as was said earlier...Dallas will be nasty this upcoming season and now Philly is 100%....the games will be entertaining...

but what TO does after the 1st season is what will be most important..

Bledsoe throws a sweet deep ball. He will have 2 Legit deep threats and Witten as a possesion TE with big play capabilities..From a football aspect this is a homerun but obviously the shenanigans that might ensue is the issue here.

1376067[/snapback]

I understand that, but I just feel like this contingent on them getting to the SB this coming year and if they don't, as K State put it, who knows what Owens does to make a mess of the Cowboys?

Edited by TDFFFreak