[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NAJEH FREAKING DAVENPORT!

Crazysight

What is he too busy crapping in college dormitory closets to do any negotiating?  He's a FA and I haven't heard a single word about him this offseason...

1376334[/snapback]

Along with tendering to his injuries maybe he is still trying to find the lost fumbles he had during the 'prime time' chance he was given. Did he ever add some friction to those butter fingers of his?

On another note, he does have the potential so I'm pretty sure before the season starts he'll find a nice home to stay. He's not THAT bad. Just not great, yet.

Stay away from Indy, he's the last FA I'm worried about that can interfere with my Dominick Rhodes starting RB fantasy. Everything is going according to plan so far.

No need to remind me about the draft. One scare at a time. Go to Miami, the weather is nicer in November/December/January. He can relieve himself in the ocean or Caribbean and nobody will even notice.

Stay away from Indy, he's the last FA I'm worried about that can interfere with my Dominick Rhodes starting RB fantasy. Everything is going according to plan so far.

No need to remind me about the draft. One scare at a time. Go to Miami, the weather is nicer in November/December/January. He can relieve himself in the ocean or Caribbean and nobody will even notice.

1388465[/snapback]

Voltaire,

If you read the link Randall provided, directly above your post, you'd know you've got no worries now.

Davenport will re-sign for 1 yr. with the Pack.

Voltaire,

If you read the link Randall provided, directly above your post, you'd know you've got no worries now.

Davenport will re-sign for 1 yr. with the Pack.

1388544[/snapback]

A little slow to get around to it.

Davenport is a player who can't help the club because he's in the tub.

Still, gives nice depth; my hope is that one of Green (old and coming off an injury), Gado (young, raw, and not really proven), and Davenport (perpetually hurt) emerges to be THE MAN in GB this year - preferable Gado.

This signing means GB doesn't have to go trolling for a RB in the 2nd-3rd round and can focus on defense (I wouldn't complain about M Williams-Bobby Carpenter being their 1-2 picks).

This signing means GB doesn't have to go trolling for a RB in the 2nd-3rd round and can focus on defense (I wouldn't complain about M Williams-Bobby Carpenter being their 1-2 picks).

1388703[/snapback]

And OL in that area too.

Davenport is a player who can't help the club because he's in the tub.

Still, gives nice depth; my hope is that one of Green (old and coming off an injury), Gado (young, raw, and not really proven), and Davenport (perpetually hurt) emerges to be THE MAN in GB this year - preferable Gado.

1388703[/snapback]

That would be nice.

I hope this doesn't meant they'll be using a RBBC.

1388821[/snapback]

Perhaps it will play out like the Pittsburgh rotation of last year:

- Gado plays the Parker role as the featured back, gets most of the carries;

- Green plays the Bus role as the dependable vet, though I can't see him being a TD Vulture;

- Davenport by no great fault of his own plays the Staley role, essential forgotten but nice insurance.