[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboy Fans Huddle Up!

Cowboyz1

How do you feel about TO being a Cowboy?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about TO being a Cowboy?

• Great move! We will definitely be a playoff team
    • I approve of the move and will cheer for the pecker
    • I don't know, I'm scared to death he'll kill our franchise
    • Like in "CHL" Bill will have him running water to him by August
    • I can't stand it anymore, JJ your fired and I quit
    • TO will kill us for sure, I will love to watch JJ squirm
    • Don't care, not a boys fan anymore
    • Why don't we just go get L. Phillips and Ryan Leaf too

Why would you not take a chance on the best (ON FIELD) WR in the game. I believe TO got the smack in the mouth he needed. Finally, he lost 1/2 a season of stats that could make a big difference later in his career.

TO + Dallas = Super Bowl.

I am psyched. 81.

Merlins

Weak?  Come on Perchy-pooh besides the Eagles the NFC east was a pretty nasty division this past season.

Sing on brother!  Sing on!  The Cowboys can buy all the players they want but you can't buy chemistry.  It's the same thing that had happened to the skins for all those years.  TO will ruin what Jerry Jones has not.  The Cowboys will not make it to the playoffs.  TO will get hurt again and Parcells will bench him before the season is over.

1376729[/snapback]

You are kidding right Cliaz? No team has tried to buy anything more then your Danny boy in Washington. I am not saying that I love the TO signing, but when you have him you have to make the best of it. The guy is more talented then anyother WR and has an excellent work ethic, it's the other BS he brings. Hopefully he has matured a little bit. But don't even try that buying players crap when Danny boy is the leader of the pack. Nice try though. I know you are a funny as manure guy but that is hilarious dude

This move disappoints me in a few ways. The "Star" incident of course, his past actions give me little confidence that he'll change but even more so is that the Cowboys cannot produce a receiver. This team has done nothing but produce one receiver (Michael Irvin) since Jerry bought the team. Resorting to signing TO just emphasizes that even more.

Actually, the "Star" incident is a little overblown but as a fan it's something will always nerve me a little when I see him in a Cowboys uniform. I hope Bill makes TO his water boy for a few days in camp!

So am I the only one who thinks the 1st TD TO scores he will run out to mid field and throw his arms to the sky?

Would that excite or piss you off Cowboy fans?

I believe TO is worth 7 points per game. Since we lost 5 games last year by less then 7, I see that 7 points getting us to a 11-4 record. We need a FS that has range and is solid in man coverage and roll coverages, so that RW will be able to play stop Saftey rather then cover 2 saftey. That will be the biggest defensive issue that will determine how far we get in the playoffs. Offensively, I think we will be very dangerous.

And Roy Williams ended his season in 04,  this is a new yr and hes getting a fresh start with America's team.  Im not saying I wanted TO, but now that he is here, Im looking at what positives he brings to the table for this offense.

1377134[/snapback]

It's hard to compare Williams to Dawkins. One hit was clean, the other was dirty and changed an NFL rule.

Where's the choice "Somewhere between 'he brings great skills' to 'OH flip NO!'"

It is a wait and see proposition for me. I would like to think he has learned his lesson and will keep his attitude in check. But we are talking T.O. here.

I'm looking forward to seeing him bring his skills to the field, as many mention, provided he doesn't re-aggravate his groin injury during pre-season, it should help many others improve in performance around him...while on the other hand I'm just gripping that he'll start pulling his crap again if things do not go his way.

The optimist in me agrees that for one year, hopefully, he will keep it all in check.

He can kiss the star for all I give a shucks, that alone won't do it for me. Retire the fliping bad attitude, become a team player and if you have something negative to say, keep it to your fliping self. He needs to drop the Eagles baggage he's carrying, just drop it already. If Parcells hears T.O. mention something like "The Eagles really screwed me" I hope Parcells lady dog-slaps T.O. into next week.

The best I can do right now is say that I am cautiously optimistic and his skills are welcomed...but I'm also realistic. If T.O. excels this year, I find it hard to believe that guarantees a play off spot, let alone the Cowboys getting to the SB this year.

Meh! I should've just hit the back button on the browser after hammering out this rambling crap...