[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to Denver, KC & Miami!

i_am_the_swammi

Don't get me wrong, this signing could help push the Cowboys to the Superbowl.  I'm repeating the obvious in saying TO is a malcontent and could ruin your team. Andy Reid is no patsy, so I'm perplexed by the guaranteed feel good attitude by Cowboy fans in signing Mr. Spike The Ball On The Star guy.

1377309[/snapback]

Not sure if this was directed at me but ill respond..If you look at any of my posts about T.O ive consistently said im not thrilled about the T.O signing but will wait and see what he does . Im not going to lie and say I wont enjoy this guy dominating at his position for my favorite team. Now that he is officially a Cowboy I hope he is succesful . What do people expect the Cowboys fans to say ? Im on record saying hes a massive tool and my opinion hasnt changed but the situation is what it is .

Not sure if this was directed at me but ill respond..If you look at any of my posts about T.O ive consistently said im not thrilled about the T.O signing but will wait and see what he does . Im not going to lie and say I wont enjoy this guy dominating at his position for my favorite team. Now that he is officially a Cowboy I hope he is succesful . What do people expect the Cowboys fans to say ? Im on record saying hes a massive tool and my opinion hasnt changed but the situation is what it is .

1377357[/snapback]

I can empathize with this, outside of dumping the player it's the only respectable stance you can make as a fan. The guy is a female spray cleanser, he's on your team now and you don't make the personel decisions. You don't have to like the guy just cuz he's on your team now, and you don't want your team to lose either.

1377357[/snapback]

Heck no Whomp and I couldn't help but getting excited if the tables were turned. My comment was directed toward the guy who summarized the TO signing by saying: How could they go wrong? :D

Heck no Whomp and I couldn't help but getting excited if the tables were turned.  My comment was directed toward the guy who summarized the TO signing by saying:  How could they go wrong?  :D

1377402[/snapback]

guess you did'nt read my whole post or you would have seen that I said its basically a one year deal with incentives for the other 2.And since it's pretty much a consensus that he'll be great for a year...how can they go wrong?

So which is it?Are you glad you have the luxury that your team did'nt sign him,or if your team had signed him you'd feel the way Whomp does?

Thanks Big John,I guess Bushwacked missed my post....

1377429[/snapback]

I just realize that having TO, even for one year, has a potential downside despite his huge talent. Now that he is on your team, apparently you dismiss that. Fair enough....correct?

Nobody forgets. SF and Philli didn't forget, then they each decided it wasn't worth it. What does that say about his upside Vs. downside?

1377496[/snapback]

I was thrilled to get Owens when he signed with Philly. He provided a stud at a position that was the teams main weakness. I was willing to overlook his mouth if he just did his thing on the field. I didn't realize how bad he could get. That said, I would do it all over again if it meant a chance to win the superbowl.

you can't have it both ways.in an earlier post you said they should have saved more $$ to spend on the O-line,now you're mocking the fact that they signed a couple guys to the O-line, and will have no continuity.Which is it? :D Come up with a decent argument before posting again,you're wasting everyone's time.

1377078[/snapback]

I applaud them for trying to rebuild an OL that was less-tahn-mediocre. Ina couple years, when they gel, it might pay off.

But the $10M spent on TO was obviously a win-now move...which, with a rebuilding OL, ain't gonna happen.

You aren't really as clueless as your posts, are you? :D

I know T.O. can make a huge difference in Dallas and the team should improve greatly. But how can true die-hard Cowboys fans welcome him after the sh** he pulled a few years back on the star? I don't get it. It'd be like GB welcoming Randy after the mooning incident.

This thread sucks TO is a GREAT WR and why I don't agree that he should get that much guranteed money I would've been VERY happy to see him an a Broncos jersey!  :D

1377666[/snapback]

yuup...the Broncos are probably a TO away from reaching or winning the SB...

Dallas however, is not...

and not just because I'm an Eagle fans lol...it's a fact....their ground game is still suspect without a dominant runner...even their OL and QB is a big question mark which is enough alone for TO to be in an uproar by week 10...

Sure, but it's a risk/reward signing.  He can singlehandedly ruin a team.  I don't know why you are pretending he can't now that he is on your team.

1376957[/snapback]

I'm sorry but i do believe half of their key players were injured. This is crazy. He ran his mouth so what. Some nfl players beat thier wifes, smoke dope, crack or even worse kill wifes. He runs his mouth and bags it up. U know what u get year in and year out. So if someone team cant deal with his mouth dont buy him. But he does run his mouth. But that didnt tear a team up. Do what u suppose to do as a man on a 53 man roster and u wont hear his mouth. HE WANTS TO WIN. PERIOD.

There is no doubt that the Cowboys just got a lot better on paper. I'd take T.O. and his mouth over Meshawn and his mouth any day of the week. The only problem I see is if their O-line isn't better than it was last season, it won't matter. Bledsoe is a great QB when he gets good protection. But when he gets any sort of pressure, he melts down and makes bad decisions. When he makes bad decisions, T.O. doesn't get the ball. When T.O. doesn't get the ball he starts flapping his mouth. When T.O. starts flapping his mouth, it's too late because the cancer has spread too far.

If anyone can control T.O., Parcells is the guy I would pick. But you never know when he's going to retire or knock himself into a coma with those big titties. So, it's all just a ticking time bomb ready to explode. I for one can't wait to see that happen!!!

There is no doubt that the Cowboys just got a lot better on paper.  I'd take T.O. and his mouth over Meshawn and his mouth any day of the week.  The only problem I see is if their O-line isn't better than it was last season, it won't matter.  Bledsoe is a great QB when he gets good protection.  But when he gets any sort of pressure, he melts down and makes bad decisions.  When he makes bad decisions, T.O. doesn't get the ball.  When T.O. doesn't get the ball he starts flapping his mouth.  When T.O. starts flapping his mouth, it's too late because the cancer has spread too far. 

If anyone can control T.O., Parcells is the guy I would pick.  But you never know when he's going to retire or knock himself into a coma with those big titties.  So, it's all just a ticking time bomb ready to explode.  I for one can't wait to see that happen!!!

1377816[/snapback]

:D

Parcells can handle him..Antonio Bryant is a pimple on T.Os ass before someone brings him up..If T.O acts up Id rather have Parcells then anyone else in the nfl to deal with it..O line is being addressed..D is young and getting better. Talent wise on the football field Dallas is a better team..We shall see what happens with T.O..I remember a ton of Keyshawn will be a cancer on dallas thraeds when we signed him and with the exception of 1 game where he had words with Bledsoe we survived him just fine..and this is a guy who was suspended for insubordination 1 year before. I wont defend T.Os actions just because he is a Cowboy now because he acted like a massive tool last year but whats done is done im going to enjoy the best wr in the nfl and hope the hammer doesnt drop and if it does ill let one of the best coaches in the history of the nfl handle it.

1376988[/snapback]

I know some Eagles fans that felt the same way about T.O.... his teammats welcomed him with open armes......and It was good for a year.....T.O will hammer :D Drew B if he does not get him the ball..It is who T.O IS!!!

There is no doubt that the Cowboys just got a lot better on paper.  I'd take T.O. and his mouth over Meshawn and his mouth any day of the week.  The only problem I see is if their O-line isn't better than it was last season, it won't matter.  Bledsoe is a great QB when he gets good protection.  But when he gets any sort of pressure, he melts down and makes bad decisions.  When he makes bad decisions, T.O. doesn't get the ball.  When T.O. doesn't get the ball he starts flapping his mouth.  When T.O. starts flapping his mouth, it's too late because the cancer has spread too far. 

1377816[/snapback]

Enough said. This is it exactly...

And those knuckleheads talking about Denver.....crawl back under yer rocks...it's still winter don't ya know...

I'm sorry but i do believe half of their key players were injured.  This is crazy.  He ran his mouth so what.  Some nfl players beat thier wifes, smoke dope, crack or even worse kill wifes.  He runs his mouth and bags it up.  U know what u get year in and year out.  So if someone team cant deal with his mouth dont buy him.  But he does run his mouth.  But that didnt tear a team up.  Do what u suppose to do as a man on a 53 man roster and u wont hear his mouth.  HE WANTS TO WIN.  PERIOD.

1377678[/snapback]

The Eagles regressed to the least mediocre of NFC teams after TO quit. The injuries to McNabb et al, came after the fact of the matter.

He wants to win period? BS, he wants to win on his terms.

yuup...the Broncos are probably a TO away from reaching or winning the SB...

Dallas however, is not...

and not just because I'm an Eagle fans lol...it's a fact....their ground game is still suspect without a dominant runner...even their OL and QB is a big question mark which is enough alone for TO to be in an uproar by week 10...

1377670[/snapback]

Only one agree the huddle still has some kinks if they don't find all my posts to be omnipotent. :D