[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beast of the East BOTH League

General Itals

Still looking to create a new BOTH league. With the signing of T.O. to the Boys, now seems ideal.

I'm looking for a league which includes three fans of each NFC team.

The rules:

1. Points will be tabulated by the Huddle perfect point system.

2. Fan teams must own one of their favorite players.

3. They may not own any player from another NFC East team. (I.e., a Cowboy fan cannot own a Redskin, Eagle, or Giant player.)

All other rules are negotiable upon league members being determined. We might be a dynasty/keeper league. IDP is debatable. TE mandatory is preferable. I'm flexible.

Sign up now and indicate team allegiance. Wolv and TripleW64 already have preference.

Edited by General Itals

do you mean they have to atleast have one of their homer players

oh and nice concept but i wont have the time

1378957[/snapback]

Exactly, thanks.

Too bad you can't compete You'd be a great addition.

Who wants to take Keggz place?

Maybe change your wording to reflect this in your original post.  Also, can a player be on multiple rosters?

1378971[/snapback]

No, a player cannot be on multiple rosters. In fact a Cowboy fan can only own a Cowboy. He can't own any other NFC East player. All other NFL players are game.

No, a player cannot be on multiple rosters.  In fact a Cowboy fan can only own a Cowboy.  He can't own any other NFC East player.  All other NFL players are game.

1379015[/snapback]

:D Are there fantasy worthy players in the NFC East, or is the handicapping factor of making an owner actually carry one of them the interesting part of this? :D

:D