[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hutch to Vikes is official

NoSupe4You

Isn't Seattle the previous team that Ahmad Rashad played on before the Vikes?  They didn't have any use for him either.

1380014[/snapback]

No. Nice try though, but even Bobby Moore didn't play for the Seahawks.

U of Oregon

StLou

Buff

Minn

:D

You forgot to mention  how he is the best WR in the game.

1380021[/snapback]

well he is a pussie going accross the middle.. i would agree he is top2 and the other guy is a momfektard now in a place of momofektards so he should fit in :D

Take that Seattle!!  Finally, payback for stealing Bob Lurtsema! :D

1379639[/snapback]

We already got our payback when we got Tice from them. This one is just a bonus!!

Wait i can't remember was Tice a good thing???? :D

I dont hate Minn at all.  Im not a fan of their team, but I certainly dont dislike them.  I do think however they have taken a huge step back from a few yrs ago letting randy and Daunte go.  As big a pain in the ass Randy was, he is certainly better than anything they have now or will ever have in the near future.  Im sorry Brad Johnson, Chester Taylor, Marcus robinson, Troy Williamson and Travis taylor dont put much fear into DC these days.  And for that matter, the Vikes LB corp or safeties are also a huge weakness for this team.  Had Minny been able to control Randy and Daunte, and build the defense around them, and finally add a real RB, I could see this team as an elite team.  In fact I even bought into the fact they were going to be d@mn good last yr.  I was obviously wrong.

1379910[/snapback]

Good points here....and I know MN had a lot of hype last year with the 'improved' defense by signing some free agents. I am not happy that Daunte/Randy are gone, but that is where we are. No longer are they going to be the team that can light up the scoreboard at will only to lose in the last 3 minutes of the game because the D can't hold teams. They are trying to improve the running game and solidy the defense. I agree none of our WRs are causing DC's headaches. We'll see what Childress can do....I am not 'sold' on him either but I have dogged Tice since he was signed as Head Coach so I'm willing to see what Childress can do before I pass judgement.

You guys are now a elite NFC team, I would be a very happy Viking fan. so far this is the offseason move of the year.

1379589[/snapback]

Ah Doc- you are always good for a laugh in the middle of a work day.

Elite NFC team :D

He is a GUARD- IMO Seatlle O will not miss a beat. Private Ryan is correct- :D did I really just type that- Petersen has more value to them, and if they can get Abraham, their D will be real tough.