[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Viking sign Richardson

dread

Well, at the very least this tells me that this little rebuilding phase is geared towards making an immediate impact rather than just developing all young dudes.

He's old, but he's talented. He'll give us maybe two good years... enough time for us to find a younger version of him to take over.

I heard that KC can't match the offer unless they don't have any player on their roster that doesn't rhyme with "Bonzo"  for the entire contract year.  :D

1380956[/snapback]

Har har har.

:D

Good luck T-Rich!

So is Richardson even going to be run blocking or have you guys finally given up on the running game all tgether up there in Minnesota.

1381323[/snapback]

Yeah, we just blew $49 million for the best run blocking guard in the league for no reason whatsoever. :D

By the way, I hear Ron Dayne is going to step into the starting RB role in DEN.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I guess we know have a back who can get that goal line TD from inside the 2 yard line!!

Does this and the Hutch signing move Taylor up in the RB rankings??

I guess we know have a back who can get that goal line TD from inside the 2 yard line!!

Does this and the Hutch signing move Taylor up in the RB rankings??

1382618[/snapback]

he was around 10th on my rankings...I'd put him around 6th or 7th and handcuff him with the Whizzard...

they have 2 monsters on the left side and T-Rich on top of that...Childress is making it obvious what direction he's taking the offense..

They got the line and FB.  They look like they are building to run it down your throat.

1383657[/snapback]

Run to the left anyways...Not so sure about the right side. 2nd year man Marcus Johnson needs to improve. He got burned alot last year and Rosenthal on right side...he sucked even worse. I am not sure coaching can fix it either. Supposedly Tice and Loney are/were considered the best line coaches out there. I think they could go after a Tackle in the draft. 1st round maybe? This team has too many holes to fill...

I heard that KC can't match the offer unless they don't have any player on their roster that doesn't rhyme with "Bonzo"  for the entire contract year.  :D

1380956[/snapback]

Trich will always be a CHIEF in my eyes.

Run to the left anyways...Not so sure about the right side. 2nd year man Marcus Johnson needs to improve. He got burned alot last year and Rosenthal on right side...he sucked even worse. I am not sure coaching can fix it either. Supposedly Tice and Loney are/were considered the best line coaches out there. I think they could go after a Tackle in the draft. 1st round maybe? This team has too many holes to fill...

1383661[/snapback]

Childress said that currently Goldberg is slated to start at RG and Johnson at RT.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been listening to a lot of interviews with Tony Richardson lately. This guy has to be one of the classiest dudes in the NFL right now. Even if he has lost a step, I'm proud to have him on the Vikings if only to serve as one shining example of how a player should conduct himself on and off the field. He knows what it's all about! :D:D

i think he started as a cowboy  :D

1427080[/snapback]

Nope, always been a CHIEF as far as i have known, 1995-2005, unless he was traded during the draft or something that I am not aware of.