[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets, Falcons, and Broncoes 3-way trade

trrhyne

Wonder what the chances are that the Broncos are targeting a RB.

1381173[/snapback]

I hope the broncos suck at RB next year. In my opinion they messed up letting Mike Anderson go. Big mistake! I just hope the Ravens give him a chance at starting RB over in B-town

I hope the broncos suck at RB next year. In my opinion they messed up letting Mike Anderson go. Big mistake! I just hope the Ravens give him a chance at starting RB over in B-town

1381611[/snapback]

Hadn't heard about the targeting of a QB. I always thought that Shanny loved Plummer. No way they made a big mistake with Anderson. Anderson was fine, but not great. You'll see how average Anderson is behind that average to bad oline in Balt.

Unfortunately, I think we'll also see how bad Ron Dayne is behind an above average offensive line in Denver.

1383257[/snapback]

I guarantee you that Denver's supposed "average" offensive line allows Dayne, if he starts, to do much better than he ever did with the Giants.

I guarantee you that Denver's supposed "average" offensive line allows Dayne, if he starts, to do much better than he ever did with the Giants.

1383265[/snapback]

I said above average offensive line, didn't I? :D

Honestly, that's not saying much. He'd only have to get 771 yards. :D

In the last 4 years, his best total is 428 yards. :D

:D

Edited by CaptainHook