[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2-round mock draft

Swiss Cheezhead

Both Denver's #1s.  As a Broncos fan, I'd love this as I'm not a huge Plummer supporter, but I can't see it.  I think they're in the "go for it now" mentality.

1381868[/snapback]

Again, it's based on the rumor. However, I could see Shanahan believing his roster is good enough to compete again.

The only position I'd see them targeting in the first round is DE. They know they need to create more pressure on third down. Unfortunately for them, there won't be any good DE value in the first, after Kiwanuka is gone.

In the 2nd or 3rd, however, they could find a good situational pass-rusher.

I think Kiwi will fall and Hali will move up from your spots. SF will get a steal if Lawson drops there. Moss may move up to early second.

Good mock either way.

1382689[/snapback]

Kiwanuka is being vilified for getting dominated by Ferguson at the senior Bowl. Why? I don't know. Ferguson is a dominant player; that's what he's supposed to do. Ferguson will enter the NFL as one of the ten or twelve best LTs in the league. So, if Kiwanuka only struggles against OTs of that caliber, he's still capable of putting up double-digit sacks in the rest of his games against lesser OTs.

no way Justice falls past Dallas, and no way Winston is taken before Justice.  Dallas wont take a WR now, in round 1 anyway.

1382099[/snapback]

Dallas's first-rounder is one of the tougher projections. My reasoning: with Fabini in the fold now, I believe Parcells is happy with the depth of the line. I could be wrong and, if I am, I agree that either Justice or McNeill would be the pick.

I specifically went with Holmes for two reasons. First, without another WR, Dallas simply couldn't afford an injury to Glenn or Crayton, which is a likely scenario. Second, Holmes is an amazing returner, which Parcells would love to have.