[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler #2

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goopster it takes balls to be a MH. Dont let the hazing get to you. If people werent that familiar with you before this they are now..Good stuff. same goes to loaferlightbrad

1383072[/snapback]

Plus, being off the charts on the Huddle Homo-meter isn't exactly going to affect your life negatively :D

you worship cows and you're forced to marry your cousin when you're 8 years old, right?  and you have dots on yer head. 

see, we know lots about hindu culture.  :D

1383308[/snapback]

No, No, No ... Hindu's are strictly the outsourced Visa Customer Service Reps located in Bangladesh

Welcome aboard Ghey Goopy. dag-nabit, I hate not being able to log in at work any more. :D

W  T  F is a motherOprahin' Goopster? :huh:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

1383390[/snapback]

Last name is Gupta, one of the last remaining heirs to the famous Gupta dynasty. You might have learned about it in high school. We were kinda a big deal. Anyway, usually you are suppose to pronounce the name "Gupt-ta" but most people say "Goop-ta". Put one and one together.

Is the dot paint, tattoo, double-sided tape or what?  :D

1383396[/snapback]

It's a sticker basically. It usually symbolizes marriage. So if you see a woman with it, it means, "Don't touch me, I'm married." Rough translation of course.

Last name is Gupta, one of the last remaining heirs to the famous Gupta dynasty.

1383706[/snapback]

I used to know a guy with the last name of Gupta--he was a colossal pr|ck. (seriously)

Edited by wiegie

Last name is Gupta, one of the last remaining heirs to the famous Gupta dynasty. You might have learned about it in high school. We were kinda a big deal. Anyway, usually you are suppose to pronounce the name "Gupt-ta" but most people say "Goop-ta". Put one and one together.

It's a sticker basically. It usually symbolizes marriage. So if you see a woman with it, it means, "Don't touch me, I'm married." Rough translation of course.

1383706[/snapback]

In Wisconsin, there was a Gupta working for the state DOT headquarters who I had to deal with alot.

Last name is Gupta, one of the last remaining heirs to the famous Gupta dynasty. Anyway, usually you are suppose to pronounce the name "Gupt-ta" but most people say "Goop-ta". Put one and one together.

1383706[/snapback]

Don't know how things are in Calcutta, Apu, but here in the good old U.S. of A., one and one don't equal Goopster. :D

:D

Last name is Gupta, one of the last remaining heirs to the famous Gupta dynasty. You might have learned about it in high school. We were kinda a big deal.

1383706[/snapback]

Is this like some kind of Sopranos thing? :D

Either way, good job on the MH. :D

If i could only afford a wal-mart purchased timex, i'd turn it upside down too. Does it float in the water when you take your bath too?

1383107[/snapback]

:D I'm wearing one right now.

Lost my Pulsar Solar that I'd had since they first came out. :D