[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I getting this right...

Duchess Jack

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If my kid was working on that ship, and saw that, yeah, I'd be pissed. Why should the employees of the cruise be subjected to watching that?

If he wants a lap dance, there are plenty of places he can go.

Edited by CaptainHook

If my kid was working on that ship, and saw that, yeah, I'd be pissed.  Why should the employees of the cruise be subjected to watching that?

If he wants a lap dance, there are plenty of places he can go.

1382791[/snapback]

The crew was also participating in the festivities

this story was media driven

The crew was also participating in the festivities

this story was media driven

1382805[/snapback]

SOME of the crew was participating. There were also 18 year old girls serving as waitresses. Do you think they were participating?

nope

1382814[/snapback]

should they have to watch that kind of shucks on their jobs? Do the Vikings players get a pass because they play football? If I brought a stripper on to one of their ships and had her perform a lap dance, would I be charged?

:D

"Judge Kevin Burke said he wasn't sure what is a lap dance. Tallen, saying he thought the term was self-evident, said it involves a stripper or dancer sitting on a person's lap and "gyrating."

But the judge did a little research during a court recess. Upon his return to the bench, he declared that he now knows what a lap dance is."

Where did he spend recess? :D

should they have to watch that kind of shucks on their jobs?  Do the Vikings players get a pass because they play football?  If I brought a stripper on to one of their ships and had her perform a lap dance, would I be charged?

1382819[/snapback]

I don't know - if you are chartering the whole ship... what's the problem...

nobody forced it on the waitresses and such... they seemed to be of age....

should somebody be charged for having having a filthy mouth on a chartered ship just because some people did not like it?

"Judge Kevin Burke said he wasn't sure what is a lap dance. Tallen, saying he thought the term was self-evident, said it involves a stripper or dancer sitting on a person's lap and "gyrating."

But the judge did a little research during a court recess. Upon his return to the bench, he declared that he now knows what a lap dance is."

Where did he spend recess? :D

1382823[/snapback]

:D

should they have to watch that kind of shucks on their jobs?  Do the Vikings players get a pass because they play football?  If I brought a stripper on to one of their ships and had her perform a lap dance, would I be charged?

1382819[/snapback]

Francis lighten up I wasn't defending culpecker I was just stating that it was blown way out of proportion and why were only the football players charged with the crimes... not the crew member??? :D

I don't know - if you are chartering the whole ship... what's the problem...

nobody forced it on the waitresses and such... they seemed to be of age....

should somebody be charged for having having a filthy mouth on a chartered ship just because some people did not like it?

1382826[/snapback]

The ship had employees on it that were unaware of what was going to be going on. Some were bringing cameras and pictures for autographs. The ship is usually rented out to groups. If they were informed that there would be strippers, sex toys, and lap dances, I wouldn't have a problem with it. It would have been their choice to work. But it wasn't like that. They are stranded on a ship with a bunch of drunk horny football players. Don't be naive.

The ship had employees on it that were unaware of what was going to be going on.  Some were bringing cameras and pictures for autographs.  The ship is usually rented out to groups.  If they were informed that there would be strippers, sex toys, and lap dances, I wouldn't have a problem with it.  It would have been their choice to work.  But it wasn't like that.  They are stranded on a ship with a bunch of drunk horny football players.  Don't be naive.

1382835[/snapback]

:D niave that it dosent happen on those boats... have u ever been on them.... i have ::D

So what is the issue then - that Culpepper touched some chicks bottom or that there were strippers on the ship?

If the strippers were really a problem, than the person who set the trip up should be in trouble....

Where was the captain in all of this? You figure the people who should be held accountable are the person who through the party - and whoever was in charge of the ship.

I can see where Mckinnie and Smoot are being charged. The claim is they participated in oral sex with the strippers. I don't think anyone argues they went over a line. Culpepper and Williams supposedly received lap dances. I won't get into an arguement if that was right or wrong in this situation, but if you were at a party with a bunch of your male coworkers and their were strippers running around, and one wanted to give you a lap dance, and you accepted....would you expect to be charged with a crime? :D

And like Yukon said, one of the boat captains has admitted to kissing a strippers breast, no charges. The biggest kicker, the son of the couple who own the boats, was also questioned by police after witnesses identified him as participating in sex acts. He also admitted he had. No charges. :D

Edited by BillyBalata

I believe the rumor was that Smoot put this trip together. He has been charged as well. So has Moe Williams and the LT McKinnie. Why would the captain be charged? The "fun" didn't start until they headed out into the water, and if I'm not mistaken, the trip was cut short and the boats returned early . . .