[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston Texans...

Geaux Saints!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, those 122-man rosters are tough to fill, eh? :D

OK, I'll behave.

1384935[/snapback]

3rd round rookie draft. It wasn't a bad pick at the time. :D

That's ok tho, I took Nick Barnett two picks later. :D

Don't get to worried about jumping into free agency just yet. I think alot of players have gone for huge dollars that really don't deserve it. Rumors are flying about a number of decent olinemen that may be released later. If nothing happens after the June 1 cuts, then I'd be concerned. It's actually a smart move to be patient with the spending.

And I think Dominick Davis is an average at best back.  I look at yards per carry, he gets his numbers by getting the ball 500 times a year.

1384814[/snapback]

:D I agree totally. I've been saying that for a while now. But the guys who have DD are convinced the Texans are going to, and would be better off, trading down to get Ferguson. Note to DD owners, his value is going in the toilet next month. . .

:D I agree totally.  I've been saying that for a while now.  But the guys who have DD are convinced the Texans are going to, and would be better off, trading down to get Ferguson.  Note to DD owners, his value is going in the toilet next month. . .

1385056[/snapback]

Yes, EVERY person who thinks the Texans should trade out of that pick or trade Dom Davis is a DD owner.....

A.K.A. If you don't agree with me, you HAVE to be a Dom Davis owner. :D

Edited by Menudo

Yes, EVERY person who thinks the Texans should trade out of that pick or trade Dom Davis is a DD owner..... 

A.K.A.  If you don't agree with me, you HAVE to be a Dom Davis owner.  :D

1385090[/snapback]

:D Yeah. That's what my post said. :D

A.K.A.  If you don't agree with me, you HAVE to be a Dom Davis owner.  :D

1385090[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm a concerned DD owner.....  :D

1385204[/snapback]

:D

Everyday I see another team snatching up a good player via free agency.

Everyone in the league seems to want to get better.

What are the Texans doing?

Who have they picked up?

Not only that but it looks more and more like they will select Bush and NEVER address their O and D line issues?

Anyone know what the hell is going on with this franchise?

After such a promising start, they sure do look like the laughing stock of the league right now.

I am a Texans fan and I am becoming concerned.

This team is no better off than the way they ended last year. :D

P.S.  :D Terrell Owens is going to go nuts against them late next year.

1384733[/snapback]

The Texans how about the 49ers :D

Geaux Saints: What? Mother Teresa wasnt around for you to insult? You come on here talking trash to Big John and Rajncajn and expect people to take you seriously? Dude you are a tool and a jack ass and you have put yourself behind the eight ball. Instead of banning H8tank, the admins should frag your sorry ass you pos.

Texans will be a much better team(7-9 wins). The O-line has been improved and Sherman should make them a ton better. The skill players under Kubiak should be much better, they will run it a ton.

The biggest question mark for me would be the D-line(front 7) going into next year. I think they draft a DT/LB in round 2...the kid from UTEP would be perfect.

I'm a Cowboys and Texans fan, and I hope when they play it actually means something this year.

Edited by mggoilers

Geaux Saints:  What?  Mother Teresa wasnt around for you to insult?  You come on here talking trash to Big John and Rajncajn and expect people to take you seriously?  Dude you are a tool and a jack ass and you have put yourself behind the eight ball.  Instead of banning H8tank, the admins should frag your sorry ass you pos.

1385364[/snapback]

Isn't it enough penalty to root for the Saints and Texans?