[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some literature on Key and the Panthers.

PantherDave

The Smitty incident has already been mentioned in this thread.  I was responding directly to the post you made about Lane and Carruth.  If you had mentioned Smitty yet again then I may have given you another explanation.  You're officially on my idiot list, congratulations. :D

1386442[/snapback]

You've learned how to write. I'm so proud of you.

You might be able to stop taking the short bus to school any day now. :D

You've learned how to write. I'm so proud of you.

You might be able to stop taking the short bus to school any day now. :D

1386462[/snapback]

I'm sorry this is the first time I've come accross this user. Big John, what's some info on this clown? When did he become a Bucs fan anyways? Before or after their SB victory. I'm banking on the later.

I'm sorry this is the first time I've come accross this user.  Big John, what's some info on this clown?  When did he become a Bucs fan anyways?  Before or after their SB victory.  I'm banking on the later.

1386468[/snapback]

When Gruden joined.

I prefer to root for coaches who add character to a game, rather than root for some team just because I live near their stadium.

Homerism = short bus

Edited by DKF

When Gruden joined.

I prefer to root for coaches who add character to a game, rather than root for some team just because I live near their stadium.

Homerism = short bus

1386483[/snapback]

So you're like a free agent fan. Yup, you're an idiot. :D BTW I live closer to the Redskins.

So you're like a free agent fan.  Yup, you're an idiot. :D BTW I live closer to the Redskins.

1386501[/snapback]

Yep, my appreciation of football exceeds blindly rooting for some local team. I prefer to follow and root for people who add to the game and bring value to it.

Glad you consider that an idiot.

You better run now. Your bus is waiting.

Carolina is no SB contender. they overachieved last yr beating Chicago. I loved Key too when dallas got him and he was on his best behavior here, and was still shown the door. Key doesnt get seperation, the ball has be to be thrown perfectly or its picked. he is no where near as explosive or the athlete Moose was or is.

LMAO, Key a piece to the Sb puzzle. Carolina is the most over-rated team in the NFL. The one position they were strong with the emergence of Drew Carter, which Key being on the field probably stunts his growth, they add an aging WR with an attitude who simply isnt as good as he thinks he is. The panthers need a TE, RB, WLB or FS whatever TD doesnt fill, SLB, FS and probably another OL. No team is perfect, but this team was exposed by Dallas and Seattle on how to shut down Steve Smith, the best thing it had going for it was the development of Drew Carter forcing teams to keep a safety back when he went deep, and now Key probably takes Carter off the field except obvious passing downs. I love the signing, and cant wait until dallas shuts Smith down again.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Yep, my appreciation of football exceeds blindly rooting for some local team. I prefer to follow and root for people who add to the game and bring value to it.

Glad you consider that an idiot.

You better run now. Your bus is waiting.

1386514[/snapback]

Gruden won a SB with Tony Dungy's staff and players Dungy had brought in. What else has he brought to the game since that SB victory? I guess you were a Raiders fan before.

he is no where near as explosive or the athlete Moose was or is.

LMAO, Key a piece to the Sb puzzle.  Carolina is the most over-rated team in the NFL. The one position they were strong with the emergence of Drew Carter, which Key being on the field probably stunts his growth, they add an aging WR with an attitude who simply isnt as good as he thinks he is.  The panthers need a TE, RB, WLB or FS whatever TD doesnt fill,  SLB, FS and probably another OL. 

1386553[/snapback]

I agree with almost everything that's posted above, with the exception being theCarolina over-rated part. I've posted that Keyshawn isn't as good as Moose. Drew Carter will be a good #2 receiver in the future but he needs to develope his route running, run blocking and stop dropping balls. He's exciting but he has a ways to go. Keyshawn is better than Ricky Proehl and that automatically means we've upgraded our WR core. We need a pass catching TE, LB and depth on the O-Line and RB positions as I've posted in other threads. Saying we're the most over-rated team in the NFL is a silly statement and as a writer for this site I'd expect a little more from you.

Gruden won a SB with Tony Dungy's staff and players Dungy had brought in.  What else has he brought to the game since that SB victory?  I guess you were a Raiders fan before.

1386557[/snapback]

Dedication and commitment.

Yep. As well as others that add to the enjoyment of football as a sport.

:D Your bus is still waiting.

I agree with almost everything that's posted above, with the exception being theCarolina over-rated part.  I've posted that Keyshawn isn't as good as Moose.  Drew Carter will be a good #2 receiver in the future but he needs to develope his route running, run blocking and stop dropping balls.  He's exciting but he has a ways to go.  Keyshawn is better than Ricky Proehl and that automatically means we've upgraded our WR core.  We need a pass catching TE, LB and depth on the O-Line and RB positions as I've posted in other threads.  Saying we're the most over-rated team in the NFL is a silly statement and as a writer for this site I'd expect a little more from you.

1386577[/snapback]

Lets just say Im at liberty to give my opinion, and carolina in my opinion is very over-rated. They have become a trendy pick, but this team has serious holes, and flaws as proved by Dallas, Seattle etc. I think Seattle got alot better, but some will say carolina is a SB contender. forgive me, but I can see this team missing the playoffs next yr very easily.

Lets just say Im at liberty to give my opinion, and carolina in my opinion is very over-rated.  They have become a trendy pick, but this team has serious holes, and flaws as proved by Dallas, Seattle etc.  I think Seattle got alot better, but some will say carolina is a SB contender.  forgive me, but I can see this team missing the playoffs next yr very easily.

1386623[/snapback]

I guess I could say the same about the Cowboys.

I guess I could say the same about the Cowboys.

1386628[/snapback]

Have I called the TO signing a piece to the Boys SB puzzle, um no. Panther Dave did. And yes you can, but Im not arguing that, so go right ahead. but Dallas will be better than Carolina again next yr.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I agree with almost everything that's posted above, with the exception being theCarolina over-rated part.  I've posted that Keyshawn isn't as good as Moose.  Drew Carter will be a good #2 receiver in the future but he needs to develope his route running, run blocking and stop dropping balls.  He's exciting but he has a ways to go.  Keyshawn is better than Ricky Proehl and that automatically means we've upgraded our WR core.  We need a pass catching TE, LB and depth on the O-Line and RB positions as I've posted in other threads.  Saying we're the most over-rated team in the NFL is a silly statement and as a writer for this site I'd expect a little more from you.

1386577[/snapback]

I have given up trying to argue with him. His opinions are just that.... opinions. Know need to debate with him as know matter how much you give him facts and the other side of the arguement, we will not be swayed from his original opinion.

Sarge knows a lot about football and defensive players and plays a good role here in the Huddle, but trying to argue with him is like :D:D:D

And not worth the time and effort..... :D

Coach Fox and Mr. Richardson are no nonsense, and Foxis the HC of a SB contender-Key will behave, be a team player, or he will find himself looking for work, something a 33 year old WR might not want to do with a "disruptive prescence" tag placed back on them.

1386006[/snapback]

Man, that sounds very similar to the T.O. situation. Reid was supposed to be a no nonsene coach, the Eagles were a superbowl contender, and T.O. is about the same age. Problem is that as long as the guy has some talent there will always be a team to pay him. These guys seem to love getting cut because it allows them to get a new contract.

:D I think Keyshawn is a great #2 WR, and a perfect compliment to Smith's speed. A big, run-blocking, posession wide receiver is exactly what they needed. I don't think they overpaid. How long is the contract for? Spread over 4 or 5 years, that signing bonus is practically nothing.

Edited by CaptainHook

:D  I think Keyshawn is a great #2 WR, and a perfect compliment to Smith's speed.  A big, run-blocking, posession wide receiver is exactly what they needed.  I don't think they overpaid.  How long is the contract for?  Spread over 4 or 5 years, that signing bonus is practically nothing.

1389142[/snapback]

I think he can be. Fox may be the tough disciplinarian he seems to like. If they can avoid the division he caused in Tampa and tell him to just shut up as Parcells did I think you are right.