[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. Scores vs. Eagles

Wizards

T.O. scores a TD versus Eagles (possibly first Monday night game of year)....how should he celebrate it to put the bigggest dig on McNabb and Eagles.....what would really pee-o McNabb and Eagles in your opinion???????

Come on be creative!!!!!!! :D

The world would nearly come to an end if TOad just flipped the ball to the ref, in true Emmitt Smith style, and later said, "Hey, I've finally grown up. It's about the team, not just about me. That TD wouldn't have happened without our line and Drew. I'm just happy to be part of it." :D

Can you imagine the hubub THAT would cause? Not nearly as much as having Princess Diana's dead corpse hidden behind the pilon and waltzing to the star with her, but it would be close. :D

The world would nearly come to an end if TOad just flipped the ball to the ref, in true Emmitt Smith style, and later said, "Hey, I've finally grown up.  It's about the team, not just about me.  That TD wouldn't have happened without our line and Drew.  I'm just happy to be part of it." :D

Can you imagine the hubub THAT would cause?  Not nearly as much as having Princess Diana's dead corpse hidden behind the pilon and waltzing to the star with her, but it would be close. :D

1387554[/snapback]

And bookmakers set the odds of that at 100,000-1?

The world would nearly come to an end if TOad just flipped the ball to the ref, in true Emmitt Smith style, and later said, "Hey, I've finally grown up.  It's about the team, not just about me.  That TD wouldn't have happened without our line and Drew.  I'm just happy to be part of it." :D

Can you imagine the hubub THAT would cause?  Not nearly as much as having Princess Diana's dead corpse hidden behind the pilon and waltzing to the star with her, but it would be close. :D

1387554[/snapback]

:comicbookguy: Best celebration everrrr! :comicbookguy:

:D

Hold up 5 fingers to indicate the 5 Super Bowl Championships by the Greatest Team in NFL history. When the Eagles fans retaliate by holding up one finger (guess which one), he'll correct them and have to remind them they've won none.

Hold up 5 fingers to indicate the 5 Super Bowl Championships by the Greatest Team in NFL history.  When the Eagles fans retaliate by holding up one finger (guess which one), he'll correct them and have to remind them they've won none.

1387728[/snapback]

I don't get it. :D

Hold up 5 fingers to indicate the 5 Super Bowl Championships by the Greatest Team in NFL history.  When the Eagles fans retaliate by holding up one finger (guess which one), he'll correct them and have to remind them they've won none.

1387728[/snapback]

Are you talking about the 49ers?

The 49ers franchise has won 5 SuperBowls, and while some teams are clawing to just get that one elusive championship, the 49ers are by far the greatest of all the multiple winners. The Steelers make a strong case with their dominance in the 70’s as do the Cowboys with theirs in the 90’s, but their run in the 80’s surpasses those two team’s accomplishments. Here is how the niners wins break down:

1981 – 49ers 26 – Bengals 21

1984 – 49ers 38 – Dolphins 16

1988 – 49ers 20 – Bengals 16 (arguably the greatest SuperBowl game of all time)

1989 – 49ers 55 – Broncos 10

1994 – 49ers 49 – Chargers 26

Those wins total up to 188 points for and 89 points against, in the biggest game of the year! Don’t like that total? How about 37.6 points for and 17.8 against? Or how about a margin of victory of 19.8 points? Any way you slice it, the 49ers are, by far, the greatest SuperBowl team of all time. A team’s true greatness shows when it is faced with a situation where only its best will do, and the Niners have showed that in every SuperBowl game, never coming up short or not giving its best. 5 SuperBowls would make any team’s history great, but what makes the 49ers history the greatest is how they have won those 5 SuperBowls. How they managed to become the team they have today... priceless. :D

Maybe he'll do a Bryan Cox to the fans and then they'll kill him. :D

The 49ers franchise has won 5 SuperBowls, and while some teams are clawing to just get that one elusive championship, the 49ers are by far the greatest of all the multiple winners.

1387860[/snapback]

Yeah but they aren't 12 time world champions like the Packers.

Edited by Randall

Maybe he'll do a Bryan Cox to the fans and then they'll kill him. :D

Yeah but they aren't 12 time world champions like the Packers.

1387888[/snapback]

But thats not fair! The Packers had Curly Lambeau, then Vince Lombardi, followed by Mike Holmgren as their head coach (not necessarily in that order, I know some years past before Holmgren came in). haha, but who can hate on the duo of Montona-Rice then Young-Rice playing for the Niners? Gotta love the 49ers franshise history--but not necessarily their franshise.

Edited by TheGrunt

A. Only geeks use the word Newbie (or those portraying geeks)...sorry to all here who just realized this.

B. Every time Terrell celebrates we should all remember when he balled like a little school girl when he caught that TD vs. the Packers in that playoff game...then proceeded to thank all his team-mates for the opportunity, and Young for giving him a second chance after he dropped so many balls during the game. I crack up every time I see it. Oh how time flies.

Edited by BIG SACK

The 49ers franchise has won 5 SuperBowls, and while some teams are clawing to just get that one elusive championship, the 49ers are by far the greatest of all the multiple winners. The Steelers make a strong case with their dominance in the 70’s as do the Cowboys with theirs in the 90’s, but their run in the 80’s surpasses those two team’s accomplishments. Here is how the niners wins break down:

1981 – 49ers 26 – Bengals 21

1984 – 49ers 38 – Dolphins 16

1988 – 49ers 20 – Bengals 16 (arguably the greatest SuperBowl game of all time)

1989 – 49ers 55 – Broncos 10

1994 – 49ers 49 – Chargers 26

Those wins total up to 188 points for and 89 points against, in the biggest game of the year! Don’t like that total? How about 37.6 points for and 17.8 against? Or how about a margin of victory of 19.8 points? Any way you slice it, the 49ers are, by far, the greatest SuperBowl team of all time. A team’s true greatness shows when it is faced with a situation where only its best will do, and the Niners have showed that in every SuperBowl game, never coming up short or not giving its best. 5 SuperBowls would make any team’s history great, but what makes the 49ers history the greatest is how they have won those 5 SuperBowls. How they managed to become the team they have today... priceless.  :D

1387860[/snapback]

This is hilarious. Dallas should have 7 rings, as both Pitt loses were complete flukes. Dallas just wins one of those 2, and they are the team of the 70's with 5 appearances and 3 titles, while there is no question Dallas was the team of the 90s. The pathetic 9ers had a nice stretch in the 80s and a pass Inf no call that gave them their only bowl outside that decade. Leading by 21, Dallas came roaring back, and had the pass inf call on Deion been called, Dallas wins that game and a 4 in a row. Its simply 3 plays that resulted in 3 more missed Championships for the Boys. The only thing close about this arguement is the # of titles by both teams, But if you look at history, its not even close which is the best franchise in the NFL.