[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. Scores vs. Eagles

Wizards

This is hilarious.  Dallas should have 7 rings, as both Pitt loses were complete flukes.  Dallas just wins one of those 2, and they are the team of the 70's with 5 appearances and 3 titles, while there is no question Dallas was the team of the 90s.  The pathetic 9ers had a nice stretch in the 80s and a pass Inf no call that gave them their only bowl outside that decade. Leading by 21, Dallas came roaring back, and had the pass inf call on Deion been called, Dallas wins that game and a 4 in a row.  Its simply 3 plays that resulted in 3 more missed Championships for the Boys.  The only thing close about this arguement is the # of titles by both teams, But if you look at history, its not even close which is the best franchise in the NFL.

1388374[/snapback]

The same excuses could be said about so many different football games (Take the last SuperBowl for example; something was definitely not right about the Steelers winning that one). It's funny how one play can dictate so much about the outcome of a game. But you are partly right in that the Cowboy most definitely had a powerhouse team back in the day ...not to mention having the capabilities of keeping a contender up until today as well. Looks like the Niners couldn't keep up :D

I was also thinking of the dry heave thing Frenzal.. and then saying it happened because he ate CHUNKY SOUP before the game.. Ragging on McNabb's mom would do the trick..

1388355[/snapback]

Or better, have McNabb's Mom dragged out and have TO choke and puke Chunky soup on her. :D

Sorry, got a little carried way..... Just hate those soup ads.

The world would nearly come to an end if TOad just flipped the ball to the ref, in true Emmitt Smith style, and later said, "Hey, I've finally grown up.  It's about the team, not just about me.  That TD wouldn't have happened without our line and Drew.  I'm just happy to be part of it." :D

Can you imagine the hubub THAT would cause?  Not nearly as much as having Princess Diana's dead corpse hidden behind the pilon and waltzing to the star with her, but it would be close. :D

1387554[/snapback]

Now this is what I would really like to see, TO proving me wrong. The Emmit Smith part.

Digging up Princess Diana and dragging a smelly corpse around. Although entertaining, and a bit scary, would still be wrong. :D

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Guest THEbigred
Putting a gun to his head and blowing his brains out!  Hell, I'd laugh. :D

1387547[/snapback]

:D I'd throw a party. GB that net gain to the NFL/world.

I think he will kiss the Dallas Star.

1389303[/snapback]

More likely to do the kissing in pre-game to attract to the utmost attention for himself.....he will definitely have words to mince/dice with the Eagles during the week leading up to it.....Parcells control of T.O. will show in the week leading up to the game ....gonna be interesting!!! :D

I think he will kiss the Dallas Star.

1389303[/snapback]

I would put more money on either pushups or situps on the Star.

I am excited about getting TO back on my fantasy football field.