[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Article about Key and Panthers

PantherDave

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9334740

Plus, I beleieve this signing helps Drew Carter, as he can now line up in the slot with Smitty going deep, perhaps on the same side :D -man that would be alot of speed coming at DB's. Then you have Key roaming the other side and over the middle-brutal to cover that set for any NFL club. Then to top it off you got Foster on the draw or catching the ball in the flat with no DB's around. The more I think about it the more I like the signing. Also, if anyone thinks the schemes to stop Smitty will work next season...well let's just say I really hope the Boys try that again-plus Smitty was ejected that particular game, so My money would have been on him toasting that pathetic secondary before the game was over anyway. Salivating for Dallas return to Charlotte-most likely a Sunday or Monday nighter I would think :D .

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9334740

Plus, I beleieve this signing helps Drew Carter, as he can now line up in the slot with Smitty going deep, perhaps on the same side :D -man that would be alot of speed coming at DB's. Then you have Key roaming the other side and over the middle-brutal to cover that set for any NFL club. Then to top it off you got Foster on the draw or catching the ball in the flat with no DB's around. The more I think about it the more I like the signing. Also, if anyone thinks the schemes to stop Smitty will work next season...well let's just say I really hope the Boys try that again-plus Smitty was ejected that particular game, so My money would have been on him toasting that pathetic secondary before the game was over anyway. Salivating for Dallas return to Charlotte-most likely a Sunday or Monday nighter I would think :D .

1389728[/snapback]

The Cowboys will kill the Panthers again this year, just like they did last year. I told everyone the Panthers were over-rated last year, and they made it to the NFC Championship game. Did I mention that the Cowboys beat the Panthers. Seattle and Dallas, who beat the Panthers, showed how to stop Steve Smith, therefore, Smith will no longer be as productive, thanks to the Seahawks and Cowboys, who beat the Panthers. I won't be surprised at all if the Panthers don't make the playoffs this year, as they are over-rated. I do know that the Cowboys, who, by the way defeated the Panthers last year, will be there. I also predicted that the Steelers would lose to the Bengals, then that they would be embarassed by the Colts, then that they had ruined the AFC Championship game, as the Broncos would now destroy them, but, I keep on going......... oh wait, that wasn't me, it was someone else....... :D

P.S. The Cowboys beat the Panthers last year

Ah, perfect timing....... :D

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Menudo, Sgt. Ryan

Edited by Menudo

LMMFAO, Ive never heard someone not named Menudo defend to no end whatever his team does. Whatever you say there Dave.

Smitty was ejected late in the 3rd quarter after going 40 minutes with 1 catch for 18 yards. Seattle also shut his ass down with the same scheme, so I hardly think it was some fluke. Dallas could stop Meshawn with their nickle CB, Aaron Glenn, he did it every day in practice. besides the way carolina runs the ball, they will not have too many 3 WR sets to begin with, or Foster will be eaten alive. And when they do, Smitty and Drew wont have time to run 20 yards before Demarcus Ware will have Delhomme on his ass, just like the last meeting when he sacked him 3 times. And how do you explain the 194 rushing yards by Julius Jones, and 214 overall? And how many yards rushing could Carolina muster, a laughable 71? This game was total domination and the final score does not reflect the real story, 5 untimely penalties set up 2 Tds, or this could have easily been 24 to 6.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=251224029

And lets just say you better hope Dallas has to travel to Carolina again, because that team here would crumble.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LMMFAO,  Ive never heard someone not named Menudo defend to no end whatever his team does. Whatever you say there Dave.

Smitty was ejected late in the 3rd quarter after going 40 minutes with 1 catch for 18 yards. Seattle also shut his ass down with the same scheme, so I hardly think it was some fluke.  Dallas could stop Meshawn with their nickle CB, Aaron Glenn, he did it every day in practice.  besides the way carolina runs the ball, they will not have too many 3 WR sets to begin with, or Foster will be eaten alive. And when they do, Smitty and Drew wont have time to run 20 yards before Demarcus Ware will have Delhomme on his ass, just like the last meeting when he sacked him 3 times.  And how do you explain the 194 rushing yards by Julius Jones, and 214 overall and how many yards rushing could Carolina muster a laughable 71.  This game was total domination and the final score does not reflect the real story,  5 untimely penalties set up 2 Tds, or this could have easily been 24 to 6.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=251224029

And lets just say you better hope Dallas has to travel to Carolina again, because that team here would crumble.

1389917[/snapback]

Well, I was close....... :D

No, what's really going to be laughable is the total implodment of the Cowboys OL when Jenkins and Kemoeatu dominate the Middle and Pep and Ruck close from the corners on Mr. Elusive Drew Bledsoe, and yes, the Panthers do run three wide when they feel the need, and they will run more this season-why?, because they now can with Key. Now let's get one thing straight-the FG hit Peppers and Lucas, just another missed call by the zebras from just a stellar year across the refing board I tell ya.

No, what's really going to be laughable is the total implodment of the Cowboys OL when Jenkins and Kemoeatu dominate the Middle and Pep and Ruck close from the corners on Mr. Elusive Drew Bledsoe, and yes, the Panthers do run three wide when they feel the need, and they will run more this season-why?, because they now can with Key. Now let's get one thing straight-the FG hit Peppers and Lucas, just another missed call by the zebras from just a stellar year across the refing board I tell ya.

1390080[/snapback]

So Kemoeatu and Key are Carolina's saviors. whatever you say Dave. whatever you say. :D

I cant wait until Carolina is forced to throw every down, because they cant run the ball to save their ass. because guess what, they cant run the ball, and its going to happen. that ragged Carolina defense that gave up 214 rushing yards to Dallas with a make shift OL, is going to be in for a long yr when teams contiunally run it down thier throat to salt the clock, when carolina's offense cant muster 75 yards a game running the ball.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LMAO at PD calling him "Key", just like "Smitty" eh? Part of the 'ole Panther family now..etc...etc... I'm guessing by mid-season, you'll have a different name for him. :D

Honestly though, I do somehow think Meshawn has to be pretty happy with the money he got at this point of his career, and shouldn't have too much to complain about....so he might behave, but only if things go well....if you guys underachieve as a team, and/or Jake starts throwing alot of picks...look out. But, all in all I do think he will work out in CAR and is a good fit...but not worth the $ IMO....unless they win the SB.

Edited by Hitman

LMAO at PD calling him "Key", just like "Smitty" eh?  Part of the 'ole Panther family now..etc...etc...  I'm guessing by mid-season, you'll have a different name for him.  :D 

Honestly though, I do somehow think Meshawn has to be pretty happy with the money he got at this point of his career, and shouldn't have too much to complain about....so he might behave, but only if things go well....if you guys underachieve as a team, and/or Jake starts throwing alot of picks...look out.  But, all in all I do think he will work out in CAR and is a good fit...but not worth the $ IMO....unless they win the SB.

1390100[/snapback]

No, Key is quicker to type :D, the money-perhaps, have to wait and see the return on the investment. I do realize its all speculation at this point, but with the addition of Kemoeatu, this DL is better than the SB DL of 03, which was one of the leagues best that year. So, yes, I'm liking the new DL :D What sucketh is, it's March, the Masters or any majors have yet to tee and I'm Jonesing hard already :D

So Kemoeatu and Key are Carolina's saviors.    whatever you say Dave.  whatever you say.   :D

I cant wait until Carolina is forced to throw every down, because they cant run the ball to save their ass.  because guess what, they cant run the ball, and its going to happen.  that ragged Carolina defense that gave up 214 rushing yards to Dallas with a make shift OL, is going to be in for a long yr when teams contiunally run it down thier throat to salt the clock, when carolina's offense cant muster 75 yards a game running the ball.

1390090[/snapback]

This is hilarious reading about how great the running game is in Dallas and how bad a team Carolina is. The one game, THAT's ONE, fluke game that Jones actually did well was week 16. Way to show up Dallas. Yeah, good idea to put all your eggs on one freaking game. Oh, I'm sorry, two games during a 20 game season. :D

Oh, I forgot, you wouldn't know about a 20 game season since what year again, 1985. :D

And how did Jones do against the much vaunted St. Louis team that next week. Yep, your right. Dallas is definetely SB team. Good luck with that.

Edited by NAUgrad

This is hilarious reading about how great the running game is in Dallas and how bad a team Carolina is.  The one game, THAT's ONE, fluke game that Jones actually did well was week 16.  Way to show up Dallas.  Yeah, good idea to put all you eggs on one freaking game.  Oh, I'm sorry, two games during a 20 game season.  :D 

Oh, I forgot, you wouldn't know about a 20 game season since what year again, 1985.   :D

And how did Jones do against the much vaunted St. Louis team that next week.  Yep, your right.  Dallas is definetely SB team.  Good luck with that.

1390123[/snapback]

Let's see, I beleive the Boys last PO win was in :D '96, they won the WC round, then came to Charlotte and got pummeled in the Div Rd, then their next PO app was :D '03..when they came to Charlotte as the #6 seed, and got trounced soundly by the eventual NFC Champions. :D

So Sarge, enjoy your Week 16 win last year, I'll take the past history I was referring too. :D

Edited by PantherDave

Let's see, I beleive the Boys last PO win was in :D '96, they won the WC round, then came to Charlotte and got pummeled in the Div Rd, then their next PO app was :D '03..when they came to Charlotte as the #6 seed, and got trounced soundly by the eventual NFC Champions. :D

So Sarge, enjoy your Week 16 win last year, I'll take the past history I was referring too. :D

1390143[/snapback]

PD, it is a lost cause to try and debate Sarge. He is opinionated, stubborn but a good read for BB material. You know the Panthers, he knows the Cowboys. The difference between him and you is that you can be objective about the Panthers and other NFL teams, while he has blinders for the Cowboys and every other team in the NFL stink with the Panthers on the top of his Overrated team list! :D

Save your time and efforts on refuting his posts, because you are wasting your breath trying to convince the Panthers are a good team and have improved this year. :D In his esteemed opinion, the Panthers are one the way down and were lucky to make it to the NFC Title game. :D

I used to get irriated with his attacks on the Panthers, but the answer is simply let it roll off your back and forget it. :huh:

PD, it is a lost cause to try and debate Sarge.  He is opinionated, stubborn but a good read for BB material.  You know the Panthers, he knows the Cowboys.  The difference between him and you is that you can be objective about the Panthers and other NFL teams, while he has blinders for the Cowboys and every other team in the NFL stink with the Panthers on the top of his Overrated team list!  :D

Save your time and efforts on refuting his posts, because you are wasting your breath trying to convince the Panthers are a good team and have improved this year. :D  In his esteemed opinion, the Panthers are one the way down and were lucky to make it to the NFC Title game.  :D

I used to get irriated with his attacks on the Panthers, but the answer is simply let it roll off your back and forget it.  :D

1390229[/snapback]

Trust me PSUL, he is comic relief only for me, and the easiet fish to catch at this place bar none :D , as the ending of my orginal post was nothing but bait, then Menudo added a little bait enhancer....and "Fish ON!!!!"

It doesn't matter how you look at it, the Cowboys suck. J. Jones is the mummy, Parcells is washed up, TO will screw up or get hurt some how.

The Redskins will take the NFC and win the next 30 super bowls!

:D

yea I said it.

Sgt. Ryan-

"And lets just say you better hope Dallas has to travel to Carolina again, because that team here would crumble."

Ah :D , Carolina was the best road team in the NFC, and just got better in the OS :D

..and you people actually trust this dim bulb with IDP advise :huh::D:D:D

PS-They come to Charlotte :D:D

1390143[/snapback]

LMAO, its all history but the last one. So how selective are we being here, We can talk about the last 10 yrs but not the last game. Im sure if I talk about Dallas 5 SUPER BOWL wins, Im living in the past, but 03 isnt the past. Lets jsut say Dallas beats Carolina in Carolina last yr, but you want to go back to 96, and 03. Why dont you enjoy your only SB loss, while I relish Dallas 5 World Championships with #6 on the way. This is so rediculous its not even funny. Carolina gets Dallas trash and he is the missing piece. Have you looked at your tailback position, Id say that is a more glaring piece than Keyshawn F;n Johnson.

Trust me PSUL, he is comic relief only for me, and the easiet fish to catch at this place bar none :D , as the ending of my orginal post was nothing but bait, then Menudo added a little bait enhancer....and "Fish ON!!!!"

1390263[/snapback]

You couldnt catch a cold, you actually believe this sh*t, just like you believed Vinny C was the next WLB of the Panthers. Ive forgotten more info about your team than you will ever know.

Sgt. Ryan-

"And lets just say you better hope Dallas has to travel to Carolina again, because that team here would crumble."

Ah :D , Carolina was the best road team in the NFC, and just got better in the OS :D

..and you people actually trust this dim bulb with IDP advise :lol:  :D  :D  :D

PS-They come to Charlotte :huh:  :D

1390558[/snapback]

They certainly traveled well to Seattle, and what happened last yr when dallas came to Charlotte. :D BTW, they lost Witherspoon and added a avg DT they overpaid for, and a WR 2 yrs past his prime. I hardly think they have gotten better. If they dont fix that running game, they wont make the post season, even if they play in the weakest division in football outside the AFC East.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You couldnt catch a cold, you actually believe this sh*t, just like you believed Vinny C was the next WLB of the Panthers.  Ive forgotten more info about your team than you will ever know.

1390594[/snapback]

Never said he "was", just second on the depth chart at WLB-while you said he was Morgan's at MLB-let's keep the facts straight.

Now all bickering aside-you honestly don't think Kemoeatu was an excellent addition to that DL?

Also, the "used" up WR was your mighty Cowboy's #1 WR last year, so just some of the stuff you say, it just does'nt make sense

Edited by PantherDave

Never said he "was", just second on the depth chart at WLB-while you said he was Morgan's at MLB-let's keep the facts straight.

Now all bickering aside-you honestly don't think Kemoeatu was an excellent addition to that DL?

Also, the "used" up WR was your mighty Cowboy's #1 WR last year, so just some of the stuff you say, it just does'nt make sense

1390599[/snapback]

Lets see, he had 30 solo tackles, 10 assists, 1 FR, and 1 sack in 17 weeks, and ranked 39th among defensive tackles in stats last year.

http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2005...Y=points&TEAM=*

This was an article last yr from KFFL in April

http://www.kffl.com/popuphotw.php?id=223040

Ravens | Kemoeatu Feeling Pressure to Improve - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:33:49 -0700

Adam H. Beasley, of BaltimoreRavens.com, reports Baltimore Ravens fourth-year DT Ma'ake Kemoeatu understands the pressure on him to perform well in 2005 and improve upon last season. "Everybody expects a lot more out of me this year than last year," Kemoeatu said. "I've got to live up to the expectations. They set the standards high." If Kemoeatu continues to progress, he could become one of the team's starting defensive tackles next season. "We're banking a lot on him," said defensive line coach Clarence Brooks. "We're banking on him to come through and do something for us, playing-wise. He's got size, he's got strength, he's got an awful lot of ability. It's time for him to get that on the field and produce."

So Id say he cashed in on what I would consider another subpar season. He is a plugger they hope will keep the OL off of the fragile Dan Morgan, to hopefully keep him healthy for 16 weeks for the first time in his career.

Terry Glenn was the Boys #1 last yr, please tell me you at least knew that.... :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

http://www.panthers.com/news/newsroomNewsDetail.jsp?id=24005

Then either your mistaken or this is missinformation on the Site's part?

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DAL/9341425

EDIT-Panthers site missled me, as they apparently meant receptions only.

Edited by PantherDave

Why Thomas Davis is a liability in the secondary, and is a perfect seek and destroy LB that would fit well at WLB in the NFL. What they should have done is traded Morgan and freed up that cash to resign Will, and move Witherspoon inside. This draft doesnt have a true stud MLB, unless Hawk moves inside in the NFL, and he won't in Green Bay or Oakland.

Why Thomas Davis is a liability in the secondary, and is a perfect seek and destroy LB that would fit well at WLB in the NFL.  What they should have done is traded Morgan and freed up that cash to resign Will, and move Witherspoon inside.  This draft doesnt have a true stud MLB, unless Hawk moves inside in the NFL, and he won't in Green Bay or Oakland.

1390690[/snapback]

I can't disagree there. I doubt if Hawk does move inside.

Spoon/Draft/Davis could wreck some havok on opposing offenses.