[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss' Agent

Donutrun Jellies

DiTrapano, wife Teri and three others were arrested this month at a St. Petersburg, Fla., hotel. Police say they recovered 73 pieces of crack cocaine and 21 grams of powder cocaine. All five were charged with felony possession of crack cocaine.

Story from CBS Sportsline

DiTrapano is Randy Moss' agent ... he got arrested for the above -- and then got arrested for failing to appear in court for that charge. My first thought was, maybe this isn't the best guy to be handling Moss' legal matters -- but in fairness to the victimization theorists out there, I had to ask ...

Is this guy, his wife, and three "others" getting oppressed by the man? :D

Is somebody just trying to make Moss look bad by making it look like he associates with drug enthusiasts? :D

Probably not ... so then I get cynical and start to wonder ... Wouldn't it be ironic if not being able to smoke indoors at the hotel prompted Randy to take his weeed out by the fire hydrant, thus saving him from being nabbed with (diet) coke during the raid? :D

Regardless, here's hoping Randy can use his star power and familiarity with the legal system to arrange for them to get their crack and cocaine back once this whole thing blows ... over. :D

DiTrapano is Randy Moss' agent ... he got arrested for the above -- and then got arrested for failing to appear in court for that charge.  My first thought was, maybe this isn't the best guy to be handling Moss' legal matters -- but in fairness to the victimization theorists out there, I had to ask ...

Is this guy, his wife, and three "others" getting oppressed by the man?  :D 

Is somebody just trying to make Moss look bad by making it look like he associates with drug enthusiasts?  :D 

Probably not ... so then I get cynical and start to wonder ... Wouldn't it be ironic if not being able to smoke indoors at the hotel prompted Randy to take his weeed out by the fire hydrant, thus saving him from being nabbed with (diet) coke during the raid?  :D

Regardless, here's hoping Randy can use his star power and familiarity with the legal system to arrange for them to get their crack and cocaine back once this whole thing blows ... over. :D

1394546[/snapback]

Moss is a douchebag, nobody is trying to make him look bad. I wouldn't be surprised if his agent names him, and several othe rplayers as part of some "drug club" in the NFL that routinely beats tests.

I heard a guy once say....

If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out.

Cocaine.

If you wanna get down, down on the ground.

Cocaine.

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;

Cocaine.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues.

Cocaine.

When your day is done and you wanna run.

Cocaine.

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on.

Cocaine.

Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back.

Cocaine.

Chorus

Chorus

Moss has more natural athletic ability than any other WR in the NFL (except possibly Terry Glenn who was not blessed with Moss' size). He however, is not the best decisionmaker.

I am sure there will be arguments about the preceding statement, but before you argue, do your research on Moss and Glenn.