[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moulds

NSab

Eagles don't match Texans offer. Wow what a suprise.

They were also in the bidding process, for Moulds.

Well, any hope for Moulds being a fantasy factor next year is down the drain.

1394744[/snapback]

Man...with Moulds and AJ, Putzier, plus DD, Morency, and Wells, I would really, really like to see them trade down to a spot where they can get D'Brick or Vernon Davis. I think that could be a nice offense. I think Kubiak will bring some nice play style to the o-line. Carr is really looking like a nice sleeper!!

Moulds and Andre?

I think its a wierd combo but itll work. Both big strong.

1394840[/snapback]

What team has 2 corners that can deal with 2 guys that size? Opposing teams will need to commit the safeties a little bit more into pass protection, and open up the run game a little.

Yup, just heard that he has agreed on a deal and Houston and Buffalo are working out a trade.

Maybe the Pats can draft another TE and go with 3 TE sets and Branch next year. :D

I knew we probably weren't going to get him due to his salary. Who's left....Walker?

Yup, just heard that he has agreed on a deal and Houston and Buffalo are working out a trade.

Maybe the Pats can draft another TE and go with 3 TE sets and Branch next year.  :D

I knew we probably weren't going to get him due to his salary.  Who's left....Walker?

1394844[/snapback]

:D

C'mon now, the Pats signed that stud Caldwell :D

Maybe the Pats can draft another TE and go with 3 TE sets and Branch next year.  :D

I knew we probably weren't going to get him due to his salary.  Who's left....Walker?

1394844[/snapback]

Branch, Caldwell, Brown, and Johnson will do fine. Bethel has spent plenty of time in the doggy house, but he's also survived several years (so there has to be something there...look at the revolving door that has been the WR postition otherwise).

We'll find out if Troy can still be a great slot receiver, and if Bethel or Cladwell can handle the #2 role. I'm not too worried.

Branch, Caldwell, Brown, and Johnson will do fine.  Bethel has spent plenty of time in the doggy house, but he's also survived several years (so there has to be something there...look at the revolving door that has been the WR postition otherwise).

We'll find out if Troy can still be a great slot receiver, and if Bethel or Cladwell can handle the #2 role.  I'm not too worried.

1394852[/snapback]

I picture Johnson walking into Belicheck's dog house like Norm on Cheers. :D

I'm just waiting for the Seymour signing!!

Man...with Moulds and AJ, Putzier, plus DD, Morency, and Wells, I would really, really like to see them trade down to a spot where they can get D'Brick or Vernon Davis.  I think that could be a nice offense.  I think Kubiak will bring some nice play style to the o-line.  Carr is really looking like a nice sleeper!!

1394841[/snapback]

Absolutely. I also think Kubiak will get more out of that line. Could be an interesting offense this year.

It would be nice to have a real threat opposite AJ for once. Gaffney was good, but nothing like Moulds would be.

Branch, Caldwell, Brown, and Johnson will do fine.  Bethel has spent plenty of time in the doggy house, but he's also survived several years (so there has to be something there...look at the revolving door that has been the WR postition otherwise).

We'll find out if Troy can still be a great slot receiver, and if Bethel or Cladwell can handle the #2 role.  I'm not too worried.

1394852[/snapback]

FWIW, I heard on Sirius Radio that Derick Armstrong is about to sign with the Pats. He has showed some flashes (especially in '04) and should be a nice, cheap addition to your WR corps.

Absolutely. I also think Kubiak will get more out of that line. Could be an interesting offense this year.

1395394[/snapback]

Very interesting indeed. :D

Sirius NFL Network is reporting NO deal has been reached between Houston and Buffalo, though Houston has apperently reached an agreement in prinicple with Moulds on a contract. Unless Houston antes up a 4th round pick, Buffalo will sit tight and wait for another team to step to the plate, as they are in no rush to move him. If no other team make's a serious offer, look for Buffalo to accept Houston's offer (reported to be a 6th round pick) prior to his release date in July.

Nothing happening here, boys. All that happened today was Mould's agent and Houston agreeing on a structure of a contract.

this is what happens when you're out of the loop for pretty much a day....things happen...

I hope the Eagles don't get Moulds....he's on the downswing of his career...

unless we managed to do that ridiculous trade where we moved down to the 8th spot lol

this is what happens when you're out of the loop for pretty much a day....things happen...

I hope the Eagles don't get Moulds....he's on the downswing of his career...

unless we managed to do that ridiculous trade where we moved down to the 8th spot lol

1395625[/snapback]

You don't like Moulds Av? I think he would do/fit in real well in Philly.

You don't like Moulds Av?  I think he would do/fit in  real well in Philly.

1395635[/snapback]

Although he is obviously not a long term answer for Philly, I wouldn't mind having him for a year or two. That give Reggie Brown time to develop without a lot of pressure of being the #1 guy. Unless we can get Walker from the Packers I don't see a better option for the Eagles at this point. Unless they know some other receiver will be released soon.

You don't like Moulds Av?  I think he would do/fit in  real well in Philly.

1395635[/snapback]

he has great skill...I just think he's too inconsistent and is on the downswing....he'd obviously be an upgrade over what we have...

but I just wonder how much he has in the tank....

I mean, I want to win now and all...but I don't know if he's the one to get us to the next step....

and Walker is likely too pricey a trade for us...and I don't think he's worth a 2nd rounder coming off an ACL injury...regardless his age and talent...a 2nd rounder is for a young lineman...a WR should get a 3rd this year and maybe a 4th next year....unless you're feeling gutsy, a 3rd next year as well....but Reid looks at his picks like goldmines...