[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings not going to match on Burleson

Bonehand

How do you explain the number of games the Burleson plays in Minnesota as a factor in his benefit?  Total BS.

1399046[/snapback]

:D I think it would benefit him to the tune of 49 million dollars. Seriously though, are Vikings fans really gonna complain about the intent of the Burleson deal when their management did the exact same thing?

Now, I agree that what the Vikings did was a bit underhanded, but Brzezinski has been warning the NFL to fix it the past couple years. It was only a matter of time and he saw a chance for the Vikings to benefit because of it. Bad rule (think tuck rule) doesn't mean you blame the team benefitting from it, you blame the system.

1399028[/snapback]

no. maybe all the others teams saw the potential can of worms, maybe some of them didn't see it. i'm sure the vikes weren't the ONLY team to see it. either way, all the other teams refrained from f*cking all the other owners, for years and years. because they saw that ultimately it would be a really bad idea for them and for everyone else, except for the players. the shortsighted a-hole vikings are the one and only team that actually OPENED the can of worms.

Edited by Azazello1313