[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PFT Says Tuna out in Big D b/c Owens!

:D

1398153[/snapback]

Aprl Fools.

"The Titans have offered the No. 3 overall pick, their second-round selection, their fourth-round selection, and owner Bud Adams' toupee to Houston owner Bob McNair for the No. 1 overall pick in the draft."

Aprl Fools.

"The Titans have offered the No. 3 overall pick, their second-round selection, their fourth-round selection, and owner Bud Adams' toupee to Houston owner Bob McNair for the No. 1 overall pick in the draft."

1398176[/snapback]

Screw Bud Adams

I was driving home just after midnight and Sporting News radio passed on the Parcells info. I bought it hook, line and sinker and started calling people. This is about 30 minutes after I had told myself not to fall for any April fools jokes.

Doh! :D

myhousekey Today, 1:53 PM Post #8

Huddler Pro

Group: Members

Member No.: 62

I was driving home just after midnight and Sporting News radio passed on the Parcells info. I bought it hook, line and sinker and started calling people. This is about 30 minutes after I had told myself not to fall for any April fools jokes.

Doh!

being a diehard iggles fan i so wanted this to be true that i jumped the gun. :D maybe some day...some day real soon...Bill will come to his senses...til then i will remain the f' duped noob (even tho i have been on this site since'02)

PARCELLS RETIREMENT RUMORS FLY

Even though the lead item of our annual April Fool's edition regarding the resignation of Cowboys coach Bill Parcells is phony, we're hearing rumors that Parcells might indeed pack it in after three years with the Cowboys.

The catalyst for the speculation is the addition of former Eagles receiver Terrell Owens, which might have occurred without the input or over the objection of the head coach.

Parcells has said nothing about the arrival of Owens, and Parcells was the only coach who blew off the ownership meetings in Florida this week.  His absence has fueled talk that he's very unhappy with the signing of Owens, and that Parcells doesn't want to have to talk about the situation to the media, or to anyone else.

The deeper problem here is that the events of the past two weeks have created the impression that Parcells has no say in what goes on with his team.  For a guy like Parcells, who plops more football knowledge into the porcelain every day that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones ever will acquire, the notion of being undermined publicly is the last thing he deserves, especially as his coaching career moves into its final days.

April Fools!  :D

I doubt he'll quit because of Owens; Bill Parcells has more class than that right?  :D

1398585[/snapback]

If God loves football, he'll have Owens quit because of Parcells.

myhousekey  Today, 1:53 PM Post #8 

Huddler Pro

Group: Members

Member No.: 62

Doh! 

being a diehard iggles fan i so wanted this to be true that i jumped the gun.  :D maybe some day...some day real soon...Bill will come to his senses...til then i will remain the f' duped noob (even tho i have been on this site since'02)

1398383[/snapback]

You won't be able to properly shed the noob designation until mastering the quote function. :D