[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Volek

Timmypg

Here we go again. Cue Drew Rosenhaus.

Actually the guy's a great backup. McNair will probably play this year, then hand the keys over to whoever the Titans pick who will start next year. Volek will probably remain the backup.

Here we go again. Cue Drew Rosenhaus.

Actually the guy's a great backup. McNair will probably play this year, then hand the keys over to whoever the Titans pick who will start next year. Volek will probably remain the backup.

1401532[/snapback]

I feel for Volek, I really believe he could be a starting qb somewhere, I was suprised Detroit didn't try to pick him up or Chicago, or even Cleveland.

Volek could be starting for an assortment of teams......too bad hes in this situation

1402460[/snapback]

He was a free agent and could have signed elsewhere.

Now it looks like Volek may start(if McNair is let go) and may give way to Leinart or Young later in the year. If he pulls a Drew Brees he may remain the starter.

He was a free agent and could have signed elsewhere.

Now it looks like Volek may start(if McNair is let go) and may give way to Leinart or Young later in the year. If he pulls a Drew Brees he may remain the starter.

1404337[/snapback]

maybe he assumed McNair would have retired by now? :D