[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible the worst Pro-Athlete Rap Ever!

Raider.Nation

LOL, I am so glad he is on my fantasy team

1403807[/snapback]

Ur lucky a pis@ed TO is a good TO for any fantasy team. His numbers are going to be outrageous this yr. I feel for every DC in the league that play Dallas. But the yr after i cant talk about. But this yr. Its going to be nasty and when he come to Eagleville. I see 3 TD's at least along with 100 yrds. And i am being nice.

Edited by loyalboyd

Ur lucky a pis@ed TO is a good TO for any fantasy team.  His numbers are going to be outrageous this yr.  I feel for every DC in the league that play Dallas.  But the yr after i cant talk about.  But this yr.  Its going to be nasty and when he come to Eagleville.  I see 3 TD's at least along with 100 yrds.  And i am being nice.

1404102[/snapback]

He's still goign to need a QB to throw to him, and I don't think Bledsoe is goign to have a career year.

ok seriously does that second line say

"i'm back... and i'm eatin this cheddar"?

1404092[/snapback]

From the slang dictionary: :D

cheddar: Money, cash.

Example: That guy must have mad cheddar to be driving that Benz.

I'm having a difficult to deciding who I hate more now:  Barry Bonds or T.O.  :D

1403803[/snapback]

This is America, you can hate them both equally. And if you buy a ticket to watch them play, you even have a chance of throwing a foreign object at them.

I thought the rap was pretty hot and what I'll like even better is when Owens destroys every team he plays against and Dallas wins the division and gets pretty far in the playoffs. Who gives a shuckse if he goes off next offseason-he'll just get cut. Bye- Bye. If he behaves he'll hang around and Dallas will continue to be great. Pretty simple concept to me.

I thought the rap was pretty hot and what I'll like even better is when Owens destroys every team he plays against and Dallas wins the division and gets pretty far in the playoffs.  Who gives a shuckse if he goes off next offseason-he'll just get cut. Bye- Bye.  If he behaves he'll hang around and Dallas will continue to be great.  Pretty simple concept to me.

1405210[/snapback]

To continue something, you must first acheive it. They are not great now, so until they are, they cannot continue.

TO will have stats like he did in Philly. And then when Bledsoe throws to other WRs, TO will bash him and then he'll bash Parcells and Jerry Jones, ands then he'll get cut and go else where and "continue to be great".