[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brushback mock draft

rajncajn

The Lions have a lot of holes that need to be filled here. Safety Michael Huff would be the safe choice. Actually the safe choice would be packing up the team, driving it to the east coast and dumping the whole thing in the Atlantic ocean. Then again, there’s a chance someone could still find it.

:D

Funny Stuff!

The Bucs need somebody large to protect quarterback Chris Simms here. I suggest my girlfriend. Honey, seriously: this is a gentle reminder that you need to cut down on the Cherry Garcia.

:D:D

The Chiefs need a defender who understands the concept of wrestling the ball carrier to the ground in order to prevent touchdowns. It’s an old technique but it’s been proven effective.

Dwight Freeney is great at getting to the quarterback even on running plays when the QB doesn’t have the ball and the running back is jogging into the end zone laughing hysterically at his good fortune. They should draft a run stopper here.

The Steelers may be looking to replace Antwaan Randle El here, but they’ll be hard pressed to find someone as overrated. Redskins, for $11.5 million up front, you get about 2 or 3 big plays a year and a whole lot of running around in circles. Amazing that such a cost-conscious team would make such a move.
:D Edited by rajncajn

They have Jay Cutler going to two teams.

1406474[/snapback]

Titans

Jay Cutler is the consensus choice here. Not only did he have a losing record in college, he can bench press a lot.

Raiders

They should take Jay Cutler here. I don’t care if he’s already been taken. He’s that good.

12 QB Travis Lulay Montana St SR

The Browns need some insurance at quarterback and the could do a lot worse than Montana State QB Travis Lulay. His numbers weren’t great in college, but he has toughness and intensity to burn. He’s a really cool guy, too. My friend used to go out with his sister.

:D nice. they might want to consider drafting cutler again, though. not only did he have a losing record in college, he can bench press a lot.