[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Cowboys Schedule

LOL..you defintiely lose the opener in Jax, and there's a great chance you go 0-2 by losing as you usually do to the Skins.  Then a tough non-conference sandwich game (between WAS and PHL) on the road, then getting slapped around in a double-revenge game in Philly.

I'll give you the Texans at home...but your 4-1 looks like a pipe dream. In fact, 1-4 seems more likely, though somewhere in the middle will probably be the outcome (2-3).

But after those next 5 games you mentioned (1-4, maybe 2-3), you will likely be staring at a 4-6 start, needing to go 6-0 for a sniff at the playoffs.

I wonder if E-Go will be on his best behavior at this point??  LOLOL.

Good luck with all that :D

1408197[/snapback]

Before last yr how many games has dallas lost to Washington in the last decade. Get that usual shit outta here. Just like a bird fan to not have a clue about the facts.

Jax will get destroyed opening day. Dallas will blitz the shit out of leftwich, and shut down the fragile one in the backfield. That is just a mismatch of epic proportions happening. Dallas skins Washington, and TO trounces Philly. Im going to love being a Boys fan this yr.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LOL..you defintiely lose the opener in Jax, and there's a great chance you go 0-2 by losing as you usually do to the Skins

1408197[/snapback]

:D This series has been dominated by the Boys for many years leading up to last year

Sounds like a bet to me ... $50??

1407803[/snapback]

Sorry Kansas, as i've told all the seahawk fans trying to get me to bet right before the playoff game, I never bet on my home team.

#1 rule in betting, never bet with your heart.

Before last yr how many games has dallas lost to Washington in the last decade. 

1408338[/snapback]

Yeah even Me (Head skins fan) went huh is he talking about. It's been 11 years since the skins swept the serious (or is it won 1 game against the cowboys? I can't remember.)

But this year, there will be no sweep. I think we split them.

Edited by cliaz

Before last yr how many games has dallas lost to Washington in the last decade.  Get that usual shit  outta here.  Just like a bird fan to not have a clue about the facts.

Jax will get destroyed opening day. Dallas will blitz the shit out of leftwich, and shut down the fragile one in the backfield.  That is just a mismatch of epic proportions happening.  Dallas skins Washington, and TO trounces Philly.  Im going to love being a Boys fan this yr.

1408338[/snapback]

Who cares about "before last year"? The trend is your friend...the trend of the Cowboys beating the Skins is over...deal with it...I know its hard, being their rival and all, but geez, the tables have obviously turned. WASH is no longer intimidated by that "We never beat Dallas" monkey on their back...pretty obvious to anyone NOT a Cowboys fan. But I guess you can dream of a season sweep.

Jax will get destroyed b/c Dallas will blitz Lefty? And just what do you think Jax will do to thte statue that is Bledsoe? Tiptoe around him? Bledsoe may not make it out of that one alive. On the road, hostile enviorns...Jax 20, Dallas 13. Bledsoe's line: 14-29, 220, 1 TD, 1 INT, 2 fumbles. Ugly.

Your going to love being a Boys fan this year? As opposed to the last decade of humility and disgrace?

LOL, you crack me up, sarge. :D

So who wants a sigline bet on DAL losing to JAX on opening day.

I think they will, there should be plenty of takers. Club, Sarge, Blitz, KSU, DMD?

look me up a week before the game.If everybody makes it through pre-season without getting hurt,I'm your Huckleberry. :D

1409059[/snapback]

Interesting fact about this saying:

The expression "I'm your huckleberry" spoken by Doc means "I'm the perfect man for the job." It is not a reference to Mark Twain's Huck Finn, as that book was published in 1885 and the events of Tombstone and the shootout at the O.K. correl takes place in 1881.

You're correct ... forget before this and that year ... how about ALL-TIME!!??

Head to Head Records:

Dallas 54-36

Washington 36-54

Ties - 2

Head to Head Points Scored

Dallas - 2118

Washington - 1771

Super Bowl Trophies

Dallas - 5

Washington – 3

NFC Championships

Dallas - 8

Washington – 5

:D:D

Who cares about "before last year"? The trend is your friend...the trend of the Cowboys beating the Skins is over...deal with it...I know its hard, being their rival and all, but geez, the tables have obviously turned. 

Your going to love being a Boys fan this year? As opposed to the last decade of humility and disgrace?

LOL, you crack me up, sarge. :D

1408653[/snapback]

As far as trends go with this "logic" and I use the term lightly I guess the trend of Philly beating Dallas is over as well. And lets talk about last decade. How many rings do the Eagles have to show for their run of being one of the best teams in the NFC ? :crickets: When Dallas goes on a run they cash in. Thats the difference. The Skins had a great year last year and I tip my cap to them but certainly dont fear them as a Cowboys fan. AQ late collapse on D handed them game 1 vs the Boys but thats why they play the games. Dallas is no doubt on the upswing. The Birds had their run and have cazzo to show for it.

As far as trends go with this "logic" and I use the term lightly I guess the trend of Philly beating Dallas is over as well. And lets talk about last decade. How many rings do the Eagles have to show for their run of being one of the best teams in the NFC ? :crickets: When Dallas goes on a run they cash in. Thats the difference. The Skins had a great year last year and I tip my cap to them but certainly dont fear them as a Cowboys fan. AQ late collapse on D handed them game 1 vs the Boys but thats why they play the games. Dallas is no doubt on the upswing. The Birds had their run and have cazzo to show for it.

1409793[/snapback]

The Eagles are on the down side. The cowboys have done a good job this off season so far but the skins are on the upswing and WILL take the east this year. Dallas (if they make the playoffs) will make it as a wild card.

Edited by cliaz

Almost everyone picked the Eagles to win the NFC East last year including probably 90% of Huddlers. The Eagles as we all know finished dead last ... anyone that says a team WILL win the division is an idiot. There are too many unforeseen factors that make it an unattainable guarantee.

So who wants a sigline bet on DAL losing to JAX on opening day.

I think they will, there should be plenty of takers. Club, Sarge, Blitz, KSU, DMD?

1408939[/snapback]

Dude, you know I'm in but it has to be an avy for me if that's cool.