[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre

Men In Tights

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a Q and A article earlier I thought he talked like he was retiring. He said he was going to do what was best for him and his family and didn't want to hold up the team. He also said he would decide soon, maybe by the weekend. I guess we'll see. I do hope it is soon.

This sounds like he's retiring. I hope I'm wrong.

"That's sort of my dilemma right now. If I felt like we really could compete for the Super Bowl, I would come back. Or am I coming back just to play and to have fun, and in the process maybe we lose," he said. "Last year was no fun for the fans or for the players, and nobody wants to go through that again."

Edited by Randall

It's too close to call, but I still say he's coming back.

1410552[/snapback]

I hope so. The fact that he's do it at the event and can't answer 1000 questions I think backs you up on that. I would like to see a farewell tour.

Favre:

"I'd like the announce that...

I haven't made up my mind yet.  Thanks for coming. Enjoy the Golf."

1410706[/snapback]

LOL No kidding... this is like the 3rd press conference that has been called. Appears he likes to screw with everyone, not just GB.

I'm sure I will miss it. :D