[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new BANG! cartoon

Avernus

And I sure love the way they showed the Cowboy fans and how they change their tunes when a hated player comes to town. Same as back before when Deion came over and now TO. All you ever heard around here was how much they hated Primetime, and then once he showed up, alls good in the neighborhood. And now your hearing the same thing for TO. The Dallas area sports fans have got to be the most fickle and non-interested fans in the nation. They only go to the sporting events because it is the place to be seen at. For the most part, they could care less what's happening on the field.

And I sure love the way they showed the Cowboy fans and how they change their tunes when a hated player comes to town.  Same as back before when Deion came over and now TO.  All you ever heard around here was how much they hated Primetime, and then once he showed up, alls good in the neighborhood.  And now your hearing the same thing for TO.  The Dallas area sports fans have got to be the most fickle and non-interested fans in the nation.  They only go to the sporting events because it is the place to be seen at.  For the most part, they could care less what's happening on the field.

1412520[/snapback]

C'mon, I am certainly not a fan of the Cowboys, but this post reeks of envy. What exactly do you expect Cowboys fans to do ? :D Are lifetime Cowboys fans supposed to say, well, they got T.O., I will no longer root for them and will sell my memorablilia and season tickets ? Lots of the Cowboys fans I've heard from both on this board and in real life are reacting the same way I would if he came to the Steelers (Although the Steelers would never take a punk like him :D ), they are saying that they never liked him, but, he is now on the team, so they want him to help them win. As for Cowboys fans, they definitely have a great following and have had lots of success. With that success comes jealous fans of other teams, trust me, we Steeler fans know the feeling.

P.S. I can't believe I just wrote a post defending the Cowboys. I need to take a shower. :D

Edited by Menudo